Marcus

I groaned once I entered my bedroom, Abby following close behind. She chuckled sardonically. "Wow, real positive reaction to your girlfriend being in your room," she said. I spun around sharply and glared. "Let me make one thing VERY clear. This isn't what I want. I have ZERO feelings for you Abby. I couldn't want this less! The ONLY reason I'm doing this is because I don't want you to hurt Ginny," I said. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know. The perfect Marcus Baker, protecting the new girl. What does she have that I don't?" Abby asked. I rolled my eyes. "A personality," I sneered. Her eyebrows knitted together. "You're gonna be a good boyfriend, otherwise I'll tell everyone about you and Ginny. We all know how that will end. She'll lose her friendship with Max and her mother will kill her. She'll be humiliated. You don't want that, do you?" She asked with mock innocence. I shook my head. "No, I don't. But I can't pretend to be in love with you."
Abby shook her head. "Yeah you can, and you will. Forget her, or I'll make sure no one forgets her."

The next day at school was pure torture. I had to sit next to Abby and she actually sat in my lap. I expected 'it' to get hard, but it didn't. Wow, even my dick hates Abby. I encountered Ginny during fourth period. I tried to chase her down the hallway but she went into the stupid girls locker room again. I knew that there would be girls changing in there, so I didn't dare go inside. What I did do is wait until Ginny came out.

As soon as she saw me, she started walking. I groaned and chased after her. "Let me explain!" I pleaded. She whipped her head around. "What? Huh? Explain! Go ahead!" Ginny said angrily. I could tell that she was seething and that I had to choose my next words carefully. I took a deep breath. "I'm only together with Abby because she saw us kiss and blackmailed me," I said. To my surprise, Ginny rolled her eyes. "If I've learned anything so far here Marcus, it's that I can't trust a word that comes out of your mouth. Go to hell," Ginny hissed before turning on her heels and walking away.

I walked back to my house, feeling like complete shit for fucking me and Ginny up. Abby was waiting at my doorstep. "Oh, look who it is! The boyfriend who forgot to pick me up for our date!" Abby said, obviously mad. I rolled my eyes. " I had more important things to do than taking a girl I don't even like on a date," I said. Abby huffed. "Do you even care about my feelings? I've been in love with you since the second grade Marcus! And yet all you care about is her, The perfect Ginny Miller! She's been here all of two weeks and you already are like in love with her!" Abby spat. My eyes widened. "Abby...you need to move on. I don't like you, I like Ginny. I have never liked you. And blackmailing someone into dating you isn't exactly the way to get them to feel the same way. We're not gonna work out Abby, just accept it."

Abby shook her head. "No, you did this! And you know what's worse? You don't even remember it," Abby said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Abby sighed. "We were playing truth or dare. Someone dared you to kiss me, and you did. And it was so good. And you called me cute and winked at me. And then you kept staring at me the entire time. You got drunk and kissed me again. You told me you wanted to do it again but when you were sober. When you got sober, you didn't remember anything and I never got the kiss when you were sober. You led me on and you didn't even remember it," Abby said. I took a deep breath. "Abby I...I'm so sorry. I don't..." I was at a loss for words. Abby sighed. "Yeah, I know. Look, you're free to go. I won't snitch about you and Ginny. I just wanted to see if there was anything here. But there isn't, and I need to move on. So I'm gonna go, and I'll stay out of your life, K? Bye Marcus," Abby said. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I stood there, shocked that there was this whole situation I didn't even remember. I watched her walk away, this time feeling like complete shit for fucking me and Abby up. All those months ago...