Chapter 4

A.N. Hey guys :) if you see any spelling mistakes can you please point them out. oh and dont forget to vote and comment :)

Hunters pov

I was heading to my locker to get my books for Litricy when i seen this girl. She was stairing at me with her big blue eyes. She had long blonde hair and full lips. Damn i wanted her.

"like what you see?" i said to her doing my famous smirk and wriggling my eyebrows.

"i've seen better" she said. What did she just say? Nobodys said that to me before. Im Hunter Daniels. Everybody loves me. I can get any girl i want. And i want this girl.

"what did you just say?" i stepped closer to her. I could see she was nervous.

"i said i've seen better"

"Hunter leave the new girl alone" oh god here comes Riley.

" Riley im just having some fun" God she allways shows up at the wrong time

"your scaring the shit out of her. Hey im Riley Phillips" she said extending out her arm for the new girl to shake

" im Leila Miller" Leila. So thats her name. I like it.

"can i see your timetable?" i see Rileys got a new friend. This should be easy.

"sure" she hands Riley her timetable

"we have every single class together" Riley is in all of my classes so i guess Leila will be too.

"ugh girls" i said and walked away i will get that girl. Even if its the last thing i do.

Leilas pov

"so hes the schools bad boy, Hes the hottest guy in the school, Hes a player, Hes fucked pretty much every girl in the school, including you, And every girl falls to his feet." i recaped what Riley just told me. We were in class and the seats were filling up fast.

"yup and oh did i mention hes in all of our classes?" she added

"oh great. Well i have to admit he is pretty hot. But no i dont go for bad boys. Or players." no way will i ever go there.

"we will see about that." she laughed

"whats thats saposed to mean?" i asked her. At the same time she was about to answer, the teacher walked in.

"ok everybody go quiet please" he looked around 60. He was wearing a suit and was a bit chubby. He had short grey hair and a mole on his nose.

"ok thank you. Now we have a new stude....." he was interupted by the door opening and guess who walked in? The one and only Hunter Daniels.

"your late Hunter" said the teacher

"dont care" said Hunter. He sounded bored. He came and sat in the desk next to me.

"hey Shorty" he said

"im not that short" i snapped at him

"anyway carying on. We have a new student today. Her name is Leila Miller. Be nice to her. Hey Leila. My name is Mr Hill. why dont you stand up and tell us a bit about yourself?"

Oh no he didnt just say that.

"umm... Yea sure i guess" i stood up and looked at everyone. They were all steering at me.

"umm.. Hi im Leila Miller and im 15. I turn sixteen in 2 months. I came to live with my dad and little sister because my mum died in a car crash. I love horses and i have a horse. She lives in the equestion park by my house. I also love shopping. And yea." i sat back down.

"um thanks Leila" he looked a bit shocked. It was probably because what i said about mum.

Hunter passed me a note it read:
Hey im having a party friday night. Wanna come? Xxx

I wrote back:
No thanks

He wrote:
I knew you would be to pussy

He did not just say that. Thats my weak spot.

I ended up writing:
What time and where?

Then he wrote:
Pass me your phone. Dont ask why just do it.

I passed him my phone and he put his number in then texted his phone so he had my number then he passed it back to me. I looked what he put his name under.
Sex god HunterXx

Typical. I looked over his shoulder to see what he put my name under. It said:
ShortyXx

I felt my phone viabrate and looked to see who it was from.
Sex god HunterXx: hey ill text you the details l8r k. U can go with Riley if u want :) do you drink?

Me: k and yea i do

Sex god Hunter: well theres going to be a shitload of alchol

i felt Riley tap my sholder and turned to her. She passed me a note. It read
Did Hunter just invite u 2 his party?

I wrote back
Yea. He told me to come with you

She wrote
Yay. R u busy after school? We have to go shopping. I dont have anything to wear

I wrote back:
Ill text my dad and tell him not to pick me up. I dont have anything to wear either lol. Do you want my number?

She wrote:
Kwl and yea ok :)

I gave her my phone and she put in her number and texted it.

She put her contact as Riley_is_so_cool

And my contact as
Leila_my_new_bff

Looks like im going shopping after school

Hope you like it :) dont forget to vote and comment and point out spelling mistakes :) byeee