CH 3

Marshall pov

As I made my way inside my apartment I got a call from Mairusu.

"So Marshall how was your first night"Mairusu said.

"Well I almost got raped by a chicken, bunny, and bear, and lost all the power I say my first night went cool."

"Haha Marshall, you be a funny lad. Well enjoy the rest of the day"

The call ended and I was tired. I headed towards my room and lay on my bed and drifted to sleep.

TIME SKIP

10:15 pm

I woke up from my sleep and got ready for work. As I saw the time, I had time to kill so I got on my PlayStation 4 and played nba2k17. As I was playing, I was going against the worriors. I hated playing against them especially on hall of fame. Curry, Kd, Klay, Draymond all shooting 3s left and right. As I was playing

I almost lost track of time. It was 11:30 and I knew i had to go. I turned my system off, got out the house and made my way to the convention.

(At the convention backstage)

Freddy's pov

"I cant believe the night guard got away from me"

"Don't worry Freddy, we will get him tonight." Chica said.

"Guys maybe this one is different. I know. I just have a weird feeling."Bonnie said.

"Whatever. All I know is I want him dead."

"Why don't we get to know the night guard and just talk to him." Chica said.

"Fine but if is a perv I wont hesitate to kill him"

"Alright guys lets get to out spot. I know the night guard is coming any minute." Chica said

Marshall pov

Made my way into the convention and headed towards my office. I got settled in open a bottle of moutain dew.

"I got be more wise on how to use the power"

I then heard the phone guy talking.

He-hey! Uh,if you're hearing this, and you made it to day two, well done! I guess the girls persuaded you to come back huh? *laughs* Im kidding. But there is something about them I've always liked... uuhh... anyways, it's interesting because Freddy herself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard she likes the dark, so run out of power if you want to see her again! *laughs* Again,just kidding.

"Fuck you"

What I really wanted to say is that you should check both Pirate cove's from time-to-time, the characters don't appear often, especially the one on the right. It's a shame really, she was always my favorite, maybe she'll become more active in the week - the animatronics do tend to become more active, as the week progresses.

But anyways, I'm sure you have everything under control. Uhh I'll speak to you tomorrow alright? See ya.

"I see he got jokes."

I then heard the 12:00am bell rang and i got to work. I picked up the tablet and looked into the camera. I checked the main stage and saw the trio still in the same place.

"Ok good"

Click, Click, Click

I checked most of the area until I came across pirates cove. I saw a red fox with d-cup breast. I remember mairusu telling me her name is foxy. I was zoned out of me looking at foxy I didn't realize bonnie made it to my office.