CH 11

11:00pm

Marshall pov

Today was my last shift working at the convention. It pains me to know that this would probably be the last time I see the girls. But at least I get a 5000$ dollar check. I put my uniform on and made my way out of my apartment. I got in my car and drove to the convention.

TIME SKIP

I made my way into the convention and it was empty. I didn't see Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica on stage. I checked pirates cove and seen that Foxy and Mangle wasn't there. I checked the closet and seen that Goldie and Spring Bonnie wasn't there either.

"Where the fuck is everybody."

I went back to the office to and checked on the camera. When I looked at the camera feed, I seen that every room was empty in the convention. The weird thing was that one of the party room's were dark. So I decided to check there. When I got there, I was cautious. I went in the room slowly and turned the light on. When I did, what I seen gave me the most deadliest nose bleed. All of the girl's were butt naked. All ass and titties were showing.

"Hi Marshall. Like what you see?" Freddy said.

I was in complete shock.

"I think he likes it guys" Spring Bonnie said.

"Marshall we did this all for you. Now we're going to eat you up alive." Foxy said.

The girl's started to walk towards me.

A/N this is gonna be my greatest lemon of all time

Lemon Warning

The girls striped me of all of my clothes and my lil man was out and fully erected.

"Looks like your happy to see us."

Chica said.

The rest of the girls giggled.

The girls layed me on the floor and started to have their way with me. Freddy and Bonnie started tongue kissing me. Foxy and Mangle started talking turns sucking and licking my dick which turns me on even more. Goldie and Spring Bonnie started to lick my muscular body. After few minutes of Mangle and Foxy sucking me off, my dick cum like a sprinkler and it landed on all of the girls. They each started to lick the cum off each other breast and ass.

"This is gonna take a toll on my body. I'm gonna have to do it two at a time." I thought.

"Girl's I think its better if I fuck all if y'all two at a time."

"Okay." The girls said in unison.

"Bonnie and Chica your up."

"Yay!" They screamed in unison

The rest of the girls waited for there turn.

"Lets have some fun." Bonnie said.

I put my member inside Bonnie and Chica was on Bonnie licking and sucking on her breast. She moan on what me and Chica was doing.

"Oh Chica." Bonnie said.

My pace started to go faster and faster as I was about to reach my limit.

"Bonnie, I'm about to cum."

"Cum in me Marshall." Bonnie said.

I cum in Bonnie and she passed out.

"My turn." Chica said.

Chica and I started to tongue kiss. She then reached for my member and started to lick the tip. She then put the whole thing in her mouth and started sucking.