CH 8

A/N This takes as Marshall being 15 years old as a freshman. Also I don't own that song from last chapter. Its for entertainment purposes only.

15 yr Marshall pov

It was my first day of high school. I would have never thought that I would make it this far. I was wearing my favorite pair of Jordan's, black sweatpants, and a Eminem shirt. Thing were way different from middle school. I was with friend Justice. I knew since the fifth grade.

"Yooo, things here are way better. Look at the girls. They have a bigger ass, and bigger tits." Justice said.

I didn't really mind having girlfriend, I was really focused on making the Varsity basketball team. My boy Justice supported me all the way.

"Look bro, its Zayda." Justice said.

I couldn't believe it was really her. She been with me since I was five. I really depressed when she moved away when I was nine. I didn't really talk anyone then. But now she's back. I know I wont miss this opportunity.

"MARSHALL!!!" Zayda screamed.

"Zayda!!"

Zayda ran up to me and hugged me to the point that I couldn't breath. I felt so happy.

"Its so good to see you." Zayda said.

"I know. I thought you moved away for good?"

"I thought so too, but my father had a promotion here so Im staying."

"Im just glad that you're back."

We both hugged each other again until Justice ruined our moment.

"Alright motherfucker, that's enough. We got to get to class." Justice said.

"Marshall I think I have the same class as you." Zayda said.

"Oh, alright. Follow me."

I felt like this was destiny. I made it to my first period. I had physical education. To me it was the best period. I had Zayda and my boy Justice. But there was one thing that made it bad was Lamont. I hated this dude. He was to me and rivals at basketball. I don't understand how people want to be like him.

I was playing basketball against Justice and me and him were going at it. It was tied 20-20. I had possesion.

"Yo, justice remember when kyrie hit that game winning three to win the final."

"Yeah. What about?" Justice ask.

I rushed to the corner and hit a step-back jumper from the arc to beat him.

"That's what happen."

"Man whatever. I'll beat you next time"

"Yo, can I get next?"

Me and Justice and saw Lamont.

"Sup bitch. I want next. So I got it. Ball up fool." Lamont said.

I couldn't turn down a match. This could be a chance to beat him.

15 minutes later.

I was getting my ass kicked. He dunked on me. Shoot 3s in my face, broke my ankles you name it.

"You some trash! Its time for you to get of the court." Lamont said.

Lamont then charged at me which me made me fall. Then he did a self alley oop toss to himself and he beat me.

"Damn that was easy."

He walked off the court and headed to the boys locker room. Then Justice helped me up.