I Know You Feel Like You Are Breaking Down

The tears were next. After the lip quivering and the begging, the tears always came.

Nate had already wanted to break up with Erin, but tonight he had a better excuse. She couldn't just act that way towards his friends.

"Why would you choose THEM or ME?" Erin screamed.

Because you're psycho, Nate thought.

"You told me to chose." Nate said instead.

Tears.

"But I'm your girlfriend. I love you." She sobbed.

Nate watched as everyone looked at them.

"Erin, I'm not doing this here." He said. He watched her tear-soaked face stare at him, her eyes begging him to stay with her.

"We're not over." She said firmly.

"Yes, we are." Nate replied.

Nate thought she was going to hit him, but instead she picked up Avril's glass and poured it all over Ariana's red hair.

Erin stormed out before anyone could say anything.

~~~~~~~~

"I hate her." Ariana said drying her hair in a towel. She had spent the last hour trying to get the boozy smell out of her hair.

Avril kicked her legs in her seat.

"Well, seems like she's out of the picture." She said, remembering that Nate had broken up with her.

"Thank God." Ariana said coming out of the bathroom. "I was about to go psycho on that bitch."

"She acts like she owns him."

"Exactly!" Ariana smirked, "and you're probably happy now."

Avril rolled her eyes. Sure, it was good that Nate was single now. But she needed to know that he felt the same way. She'd decided that pissing him off on purpose was stupid. So she dropped that idea.

"Maybe..." Avril replied. The answer was obviously yes.

"Maybe? How about 'NATE, I CAN FINALLY HAVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF!'?" Ariana said dramatically, wrapping her arms around her back, making it look like she was making out with someone.

"Ugh, act your age, not your shoe size!" Avril groaned.

Ariana looked down at her feet. "I'm only six!" She whined.

"You are...wow." Avril said.