Janice

BASED ON RON'S POV

I looked over and smirked at Janice's face. Man.. My house isn't even that big. Her reaction is.. priceless even though its her second time visiting my house.

Anyways, when we played 20 questions, I was really appalled when she said she doesn't have a bucket list. I mean, who the fuck doesn't have a bucket list?

I helped her create a bucket list. Seriously? The thing she really wants to do is kiss a guy and get a tattoo? How can she not have kissed a guy when she sleeps with almost everyone? Well... I could be that guy... right? It is settled then. I would try to help her accomplish everything on her bucket list. It would also mean I get to spend more time with her anyways, and maybe, just maybe I would finally be able to figure out my feelings for her.

I think I'm starting to really like Janice. She's witty, kinda cute and her smile makes her dimples show. I admit. Those are really stupid reasons to like someone and I just succeeded excellently in sounding like a bloody creep.

Even though I've only seen her like four times, I feel like I've this weird pull to her. As though she has a rope attached to me and is tugging me towards her unknowingly.

Sinking into my cyan velvet couch in my room, I started to think about how to get back to Janice for smashing that burger in my face. Couldn't she aimed alittle properly and then smack my burger into my mouth and not all over my face?

Game's on Janice Smith. And GAME OVER is not an option.

It never was anyways.

My phone signalled a message but I didn't really give a damn about it because I was busy replaying all the moments Janice and I shared. At this rate, I'd probably imagine our wedding, and all our future children and the house we would live in and oh God.

I should be placed in the isolated ward on some lonely island because this is just creepy. Nobody should be able to behave this way. I actually caught myself smiling at the place where she sat. On my sofa. I think I just squealed like a fangirl. Oh no. I think I'm officially a creep now.

Awesome.

Gahahahaha. Imagine an extremely ripped dude squealing just cauze a girl he THINKS he likes sat on his sofa.

Sorry for the short chapter guyz.  :     [

But will you vote and comment anyways?