Chapter 11. Love

The atmosphere in the small, locked room was so nice and warm.
Their bodies, heated up by the caresses and kisses, blended perfectly in the air.
Nobody knew they were there.
They didn't care about everyone else.
Only them.
The Asian teen embraced the European by the waist, softly placing kisses in his partner's cheek, neck and shoulders.
Iceland hugged his beloved softly, smiling and enjoying the quick, playful kisses. He tried to get to Hong Kong's lips to kiss them.
They were into a cloud of steam that turned their cheeks red and their thoughts passionate.
Each minute passed as a second before their eyes, each hour as a minute.
Soon, the game turned a little more passionate. Their playful smirks faded, letting them kiss deeper and stroke each other's chest and neck.
It felt like heaven for them.
The time froze as their gazes met. One, showing the shiniest honey melting in them, with amber glows. The other, reflecting a thousand of violet amethyst mirrors, in a field of purple flowers.
Their lips, soft and pink, were often connected, sometimes dripping a thread of saliva.
A few clothes dissapeared. Hong Kong's t-shirt flew above them, just like Iceland's jacket and boots.
Some sounds scaped from their mouths. They tried to be silent as their two bodies blent in one.
Iceland teared up, as his Asian comforted him.
They both, involved in the purest act of love, became one.
"Nor will kill us"
"If Taiwan tells something I'll kill her"
Two teens, under the pressure of a big family of older siblings. A torture they weren't willing to take in their own.
If their families ever found out, they would punish them. Yeah, they would be grounded for days, weeks or even months. But they would never erase their love.
The pleasure, the passion. They could never hide the love of two teenagers under the curtains of their vision of "Good" and "Bad", of "Pure" and "Impure", "Correct" or "Inappropiate".
Who would ever care about their romance? Who would honestly want them to inflict every rule to love each other?
Anyway, they would have to say goodbye soon... Their families didn't need to know what happened that night.
The hours passed by, as they felt the true love or slept . Soon, the first teardrops or a burning sun started giving color to the ladscape.
Their act, finished a long ago, surprised them both.
It had been so natural, so eventual, they didn't even realise what they did.
Hong Kong embraced Iceland's waist, messily dressed. Iceland smiled, liking the warmth of the Asian's breath against the back of his neck.
A frentic buzzing made Iceland wake up, still confused and, what not, pretty sore.
He followed the track of the sound to Hong Kong's pocket.
-Hong...
-Hhm...
-Hong...
-Hhm... Ice...
-Hong, your phone is buzzing...
Hong Kong moved slightly, groaning. He rummaged into his pocket carelessly, taking off his phone to check his texts.
-Jeez...
-What's wrong?
-It's England... He's coming here for a visit...
-H-Here?!
-I mean, at my place... Hm, Teacher isn't going to be exactly happy...
He rolled his eyes stretching, as he shot a gaze towards the window.
-Anyway... I have to go now, if they wake up to don't find me around the house they will to kill me...
Iceland rushed to grab Hong Kong's jacket and press a kiss a kiss in his lips.
-I love you...
Hong Kong smiled for the first time since he woke up and kissed back.
-I love you too... If your bro like, finds out, blame it on me.
-Then I hope he never finds out...
They kissed once again. Hong Kong fixed his clothes and hair before using the rope to climb down.
He ran as fast as he could -which was very fast, until he saw his home. He sighed in relief as he didn't saw anyone moving through the window.

♡~·~·*♡*·~·~♡

Iceland couldn't erase the soft smile from his face, even if he tried to.
The light pink blush was still there too.
He hoped for the others not to enter his room, as he took off and hid the wet sheets.
After making sure everything looked tidy and in perfect order, he rested against the wall.
The young Nordic let out a sigh. A happy sigh for recalling Hong Kong's love. A relieved sigh for finishing before the rest of his family could wake up. A resting sigh for the effort he put into making everything look perfectly tidied.
He smiled, looking around.
The was something in the room he missed...
Mr. Puffin.

♡~·~·*♡*·~·~♡

Hong Kong climbed to the window of his room, open as Iceland's window.
Each second was as painful as a stab, carefully meassuring every step, every noise he made.
Crawling from the window, he swiftly took off his clothes and changed into his sleeping clothes, just in time to jump into his bed.
He heard some footsteps towards him.
-Hong Kong, what are you doing, aru?! It's already 10 am!!
He smirked mentally, faking a deep sleep.
-Hmm...
-C'mon, Hong!! -Another voice yelled
The second voice ran to tug on the blankets. Hong Kong growled, as he heard his sister's voice.
-Hooong!~ Aren't you going to tell us where you went last night?
Fortunately, the Cantonese teenager was a great actor.
-Hm?.. What are you talking about, Tai...?
-You know perfectly what I'm talking about! -She grinned.
-Jesus Christ... I've been feeling sick, that's why I'm asleep this late, and why it's like, impossible I could even get up last night...
He held his stomach, faking a groan.
-Is that true, aru?
-Yeah...
-Do you need a tea then? It'll help.
-Teacher, don't listen to him!! -Taiwan was furious.
-Yeah, thank you, Teacher... -Hong Kong curled into the bed.
Muttering angrily, Taiwan walked out, followed by Korea, who was followed by China.
Hong Kong smirked, proud of his acting skills, something he learned from England.
England.
He widened his eyes, remembering the texts. He took off his phone to read them again.
He sighed in annoyance. The last thing he wanted was having that twat around.
When China entered his room to leave the tea, Hong Kong told him.
China wasn't happy neither.
He asked the Cantonese how did he feel about it, but the boy only shrugged, not caring too much about it.
He sighed, resting on his bed, as he had to drink the steaming tea just to fool China.
His mind moved to Iceland, as usual.
What was he doing?
Was he caught by Norway?
He shook his worries off. Iceland had to be okay, for sure.
He smiled lightly, feeling a soft, tickling bloodrush in his cheeks.
He really loved Iceland.
It was ironic, after all he hated the idea of the tourists, but ended up making a friend.
A friend that turned into a love interest.
A love interest that turned into an actual lover...
Curious, wasn't it? Oh in a few weeks, a stranger can turn into the most important person in one's life.
His shiny, violet gaze, formerly unknown to him, was now something he would treasure in his heart.
The only thought of the young Nordic made him smile, feeling a rare warmth into his chest.
The silky touch of his pale skin, splattered with a few little, very light freckles, drove him crazy.
His soft lavender scent, playing around the silver locks and the skinny neck, was a perfume that took the Cantonese to wonderland.
His soft voice, his light stutter... The most beautiful sounds in the world for Hong Kong.
His playfully mean personality, hiding the true, sweet tone of his words, told a story about his childhood, suffocated by Norway's smotherness.
Hong Kong let out a soft giggle, happy to recall Iceland in such a perfect way. He finished his tea, spreading across his bed with a stupid grin in his face.
He gazed at the white ceiling, smiling. He had to be happy until England came over after all... there would be no time or reason to happy afterwards.