Chapter 7. Panda

Hong Kong walked home, surrounded by his incredibily loud family.

He had been the whole afternoon and part of the evening with Iceland, wandering around the many entertainment places in the city of Beijing.

They went to a park, and to some comic and videogames stores around the centre of the city. He told China they were at the Forbidden City, next to the centre too.

He was really sick of his family, and finding that foreigner in the same situation relieved him.

Both took any chance of going away from their families during sight-seeing tours, so they could just sneak into more interesting places.

-I'm starting to like Nor--I mean Lukas, da-ze!

The Korean yells could be heard in the next two streets. Plus, the city was really quiet that late evening.

-He's not a murder-plotting souless creep as I thought!

-What the hell made you think that, aru?!

South Korea ignored the question

-At least, I don't get scared everytime I look into his eyes! I'm getting used to him, da-ze!~

Hong Kong rolled his eyes, grunting in annoyance. He wanted to be with Iceland, where those annoying "da-ze" and "aru" wouldn't bother him.

-Leon!~

-Uhm... yeah, Mei?

-What did you do with Emil?~ We lost sight of you!

-Uhm yeah, we were at the Forbidden City

She shrugged

-Okay~

-...

The eldest brother looked at the youngest

-Leon

-Hm...?

-We're organisating a sight-seeing route to the Sky Temple in a few weeks, aru

-Yeah, so what?...

-I won't let you and Emil sneak away again.

-What?

-I have a feeling that you two are sneaking out the sight-seeing...

-...

Hong Kong looked away.

-Anyway, you'll be with us, aru.

-...Okay...

As soon as they got home, Hong Kong leapt into his bed, only caring about his phone. Well, not exactly about his phone, but about the person he talked to.

-"Ice"

-"Yeah?"

-"China got us"

-"?"

-"He knows we were sneaking out"

-"Oh... Shit"

-"We'll have to, like, go to a visit to the Sky Temple"

-"Sky Temple?"

-"Yeah..."

-"Oh..."

-"..."

Hong Kong frowned at the phone. He sighed, rolling off the bed. He walked to the kitchen, it was dinner time.

When he walked into the kitchen, the many delicious scents of the Asian cooking wrapped him. There were dumplings, sushi and kimchi, among many other Chinese and Japanese snacks. He couldn't help but look at his siblings, surprised.