Chapter 23. End

Several months passed, even years.

Hong Kong had been part of the Asian Union. His economy slowly turned into one of the most efficient in the new world, the world that had been created by the unions. Of course, he was helped by his friends and family.

Very slowly, this tipsy turvy world settled down, gaining the fallen nations' territory and few resources, which lead to a new stability in the world economy. The deep crisis ceased to exist, and so did the over-richness, making all the nations -almost- equal in that aspect.

So, the biggest unions let the forming nations get their independence if they wanted. Most of them stayed united, except, of course, two certain teenagers. Not only them though; Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania also became independent to form the Baltic League.

And this is how Hong Kong became a country. His aspect changed, now looking older, the same age as Iceland. Believe it or not, there was a little age gap between them before Hong Kong became a country, being Iceland slightly older.

But his mind changed as well. He could now perceive the world like real nations did; feeling each one of a century's seconds in his bones.

Sadly, they couldn't ally together. One of the alliance rules was, "The united countries' territories must be immediately next to each other, or able to be traced over a lake, sea, or river for law facilities."

If Iceland and Hong Kong's territories had something bad, it was breaking that rule. It didn't say anything about official travels, though, so they met as soon as their bosses let them.

They met in either of their houses and cuddled for the whole day, watching movies or just enjoying each other's company.

They made a really cute couple, isolated in their homes for as long as their Independent Nation's duties let them.

The Asian's arm wrapped about the Nordic's waist, whispering sweet words into his ear, between soft giggles and caresses that made them shiver and get goosebumps.

"I love you, Ice."
"I love you too, Hong."
They repeated, even though their words were soon muted by a shower of kisses and smiles.

The most pure and tender love that the world has ever known. Light and darkness, West and East, cold and hot, chocolate and vanilla.

Ice and rice.

♡~·~·*♡*·~·~♡

So... Here it ends my first Hetalia fan fiction :3 I really hope you guys liked! I'll try to write an extra chapter as a "Making of", I mean, explaining how I slowly modelated the idea, fun facts, and such ^.^

I really, really hope you liked this history, and I'm sorry for making it that long!

Bye guys! See you soon!♡