MOVE ON WITH ME PART 9

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FKR SHOWING YOUR LOVE ON THIS STORY.. I CAN'T EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS... "WOHOOO" 💃..LET'S START THE CHAPTER NOW ♥

........................................................................

kartik: I promise I will close my eyes..

Naira: oh.. Ok

*kartik took her hand and let her stand in infront of miror.. So she can see if his eyes are closed or open.. Kartik closed her eyes.. Seeing his honesty through the miror she blushed lightly.. Kartik slowly touched her back sending shiver in her vain.. He slowly caught chain and zip it up and all the time naira is looking at his innosense... After zipping up the chain he opened his eyes and saw that naira is looking at him through the mirror.. So he turned her towards him and cupped his eyes.. She is totally lost in his eyes...He slowly touched her lips and she shivered in his touch... She gasped a little*

Kartik (whispered) : why you are so beautiful..

Naira blushed

Kartik: Naira..

Naira looked at him

Kartik: Can I kiss you...

Naira closed her eyes and smiled IN anticipation.. Basically they are in totally different zone..

Kartik slowly took her lips for a kiss..he started chewing her lips slowly.. He is taking his time to enjoy this moment.. Naira is also responding equally.. This is not so passionate or wild.. This is just a little move to showering his love to her....Naira is sucking his upper lip and kartik is sucking her lower lip.. She hold his neck For the support.. And kartik's hands are roaming on her back shamelessly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But she suddenly getting flashback of her past and she pushed him.... She started shivering and breathing heavily.. Kartik become shocked seeing naira like this..

Kartik: Naira naira... Kya hua.. Tum..

Naira: tum.. Tum durr raho mujhse.. Dur raho..

Kartik: tum aise shiver kiyu kar rahi ho naira.. Please please shaant Ho jao.. Please naira..

Kartik is having tears on his eyes seeing naira like this.. But naira being naira she is not listening to him and started going but kartik can't let her go like this.. So he took her in a hug to clam her down..firstly naira protesting herself but kartik hold her more tightly... After sometime she become normal and started sobbing..

Kartik: naira.. Baccha Kya hua.. Shaant.. Aise aise mat ro tum.. Please

Naira: wo.. Wo mujhe leke jayega..wo mujhe leke jayega..

Kartik: koi tumhe nhi Leke jayega.. Main hu...main hu na tumhare sath..

Naira: NHi Kartik wo.. Wo mujhe leke jayega aur.. AUr phir mujhe bandh kar rakhega..

She hugged him more tightly ..and kartik become shocked hearing those statements..

Kartik : naira.. Meri taraf Dekho..

Naira looked at him

Kartik: pahele to ye Rona bandh karo.. Ye aansu tumpar bilkul achi nhi lagti..

Naira: ye aansu mera dost ban gaya hain kartik.. Ye aansu ye darr ye ghabrahat (anxiety) Kabhi Mera peecha nhi chorega..

Kartik: NHi naira tum.. Tum aise kiyu kahe rahi ho naira..

Naira: please kartik..stay away from me.. Please tumhare liye acha hoga ye..

Kartik: but naira...

Naira already went from there...

Kartik: kiyu naira.. Kiyu... Kya hua tumhe.. Mujhe kaho.. How can I stay away from you.. I love you naira... Iove you..

Kartik started crying badly..

NAIRA IN KITCHEN

Naira: Mujhse jitna ho sake durr raho kartik.. Tumhe liye HI Acha hain.. Main nhi chahti Meri waje se kisiiki bhi jaan jaye.. Sab durr raho mujhse..

*Ring Ring*

Someone called naira...naira become shocked seeing the caller ID..
She picked up

Naira: he hello..

Caller: Hello jaan.. Kaha par ho..

Naira: main main Meri dost ke Ghar..

Caller: dost ke Ghar??

Naira: gaa wo Kal party mein ayi thi to yaha Ruk gyi..

Caller: What?? Party?? Tum shayad bhul rahe ho tumhara keemti CHEEZ mere pass hain aur uski jaan lene mein dobara sochunga bhi nhi main..

Naira: NHi nhi.. Please usko kuch mat karna..main tumhara haar baat ma.. Manungi main..

Caller: that's like my jaan.. Acha sun kal tak tu mujhe rishikesh chahiye

Naira: kal tak.. Par mera co6..

Caller: bhar mein gaya Tera COLLEAGE.. Tu mujhe kab tak yaha chahiye samjhi??

Naira: oh OK..

Caller: Jaldi ana.. I just can't wait to hear your scream baby.. Chal phone rakh..

Naira cut the phone..

Naira: I just hate you.. Hate you.. Tumhara Chuna.. Mujhe ghin ati hain..

Kartik is hearing all of this from the stairs..
........................................................................

Hope you all liked this chapter..if you liked this do hit the star button.. And do tell me how is it.. Are you excited for the next chapter.. Till then stay safe ♥