MOVE ON WITH ME PART 38

Ahhhh I know I am late...ok I am too late ..so sorry actually I was so preoccupied with my school and s book work so did not get any time to write..so here as I am free now I am updating this special long chapter for all of you..hope you will love this tooo...😌🤗

__________________________________________
KARTIK is wating for her eagerly..after 5 minutes..she came out from bathroom wearing a one piece short white night dress ...he became mesmerized seeings the beauty of goddess infront of him...

Krtik went towards her and pulled her towards him...

Kartik: maar dalne ka irada hai. Kya madam

Nira hust blushed and hid her face in crook of his neck..kartik just chuckled seeing her all blushy blushi face..kartik hugged her and chrish the moment...

After sometime they went to bed and drifted into a peaceful sleep 😴😴
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So ye bhi mazak tha✌️🤣🤣...raat thori aise khatam hone dungi maine...raat bhi lambi hai. Aap bhi hain hum bhi hain aur sath mein kaira bhi..to kuch to aanokha hoga hi...sorry mazak ke liye 🤣🤣😆😚

Kartik took her in his arm and placed her on bed...and laid beside her..looking at her eyes passionately...

Naira: ahmmm...

He is too busy to admire her beauty..

Naira: kya aise hi dekhte rahoge?

Kartik: haa mera bas chale to main tumhe humesha aisa hi dekhta rahu...is pal ko bas yahi rok du...jaha tum mere samne ho and main tumhe pyaar bhari nazro se dekhta rahu...

Naira: hmmm..to tum mujhe dekhte raho and main soti hu phir....tumko neend ajaye to sojana..

Kartik: aree main yaha romantic baate karke mahaul bana raha hu aur tum some ki baat kar rahi ho.msuch a romance killer you are naira..

Naira: acha acha sorry sorry..tum banao mhaul ..

Kartik: nhi aab mera mood nhi hain aur..aur waise bhi tumhe sona hain na?so jao tum..good night

Naira:aree

Karrin turned to the opposite side of the bed and acted like he is in deep slumber..

Naira: come on kartik main mazak kar rahi thi..

Kartik: naira disturb mat karo aur sone do mujhe...waise bhi bhut pareshan kiya tumne mujhe do deen se...abhi aur mat karo..

Naira sadly get up from the bed and blowed all the candle which were lightening for their special light..kartik saw that and thought that naira took his mazak in serious...he saw that naira went to washroom and changed her self in a regular night dress...and she took all the rose petal which spread all over the room and placed to on dustbin...

Kartik: kya kar rahi ho tum?

Naira didn't say anything and doing her work quitely...and started to leave the room...but kartik immediately get up from bed and pinned naira into the wall...

Kartik: for God sake naira what the hell are you doing

Naira didn't say anything except she avoided his gaze and looking somewhere else..he saw a tiny pinch of water in her eyes which is threatened to come out anytime...kartik realized that he made a big blunder in messing up with Sherni...

Kartik: jaan are you crying...

Now NAIRA'S tears are just flowing from her eyes to chcck..

Kartik: awww naira main mazak kar raha tha sirf...

But still naira didn't look at him...

Kartik: meri taraf dekhogi bhi nhi..

Seeing naira didn't facing him he forcefully make her look at him and crashed his lips on her...in first naira was not responding but who can resist kartik Goenka 🤤...later ahe gave up and started kissing him passionately... kartik's hands are roaming all over her back and naira hold his hair in fist..which turned him more on..he carried naira towards the bed still kissing each other..they didn't want to break the kiss but breathing is creating a problem..so they leave each other lips and panted heavily....

Kartik: main mazak kar raha tha sirf.

Naira: par sach to hain na..maine tumhe pateshna kiya do deen se...

Kartik: nhi naira aisa kuch nhi..pyaar mein pareshani nhi sirf care hota hain ek dusre ke liye...

Naira: par.

Kartik: kuch par var nhi..let me enjoy the moment and let yourself to enhance this beauty...

Kartik once again took her in a kiss....kissing her he started working with her night dress..he takes out her night dress from her body...and naira also took out his shirt..naira is in her inners now...kartik took her in his arms and make her sit on his lap on the sofa infront of mirror...naira is confused...she gave him a confused look...

(Mature content 🙏)

Kartik: what?

Naira: why we are here...

Kartik (whispered): don't you want to watch yourself cumming...

Naira becom red hearing this...

Kartik: now you relaxed yourself...

He makes her placed her on him ...the position is NAIRA'S back is on kartik's chest..

Kartik: and let me take you to the heaven..

Saying this he placed his hand on her lower part...naira moaned...he started roaming his hand on her part and kissing her neck wildly....this feeling is very new for her..they made love before but this one is the dominate one...

Kartik slowly took out her lower garment and placed his hand on her part...

Naira: aaah

Kartik: you like that?

Naira: unhhh

Kartik: do you want me to enter my long and rough finger on your part...

Kartik started talking filthy...

Author: bhagwan main ye kya likh rahi hu 🥲😭🤣

Naira: ye..yes...

Kartik entered his one finger on her whole...and she screamed...

Kartik: fuck! You are so tight baby...

He started fingering her fastly...

Naira: aah...ahh.ka..kartiik....umm

Kartik: you feel so good baby....fuck!

He entered two more finger ....and now he is fingering her with 3 finger...

Naira: oh my goddd...aaah...kar...tik..I am cumming...

Kartik: open your eyes naira...and look at yourself..

Naira opened her eyes and saw her reflection on mirror....as kartik fingering her...naira started moving her waist roundly to feel more pleasure...kartik hitting her spot fastly and in a no time naira came all over his fingers....and tiredly placed her head on his chest...kartik kissed her on her forehead...

Kartik: tired?

Naira: umm..that was amazing..

Kartik: so you want to continue then...

Naira: yes...

Author: isse ke age kya hota hain ye author ki nhi pata 🥲🥲aap jaise chahe imagine kar lena✌️✌️
___________________________________________

Hope you all liked this chapter..do tell me how is it..if you liked it don't forget to HIT THE STAR BUTTON... are you excited for the next chapter.. Till then stay safe ❤️