MOVE ON WITH ME PART 29

*GOENKA VILLA*

Kartik and shayra is sitting on the sofa ..KARTIK is doing his office work and shayra is getting ready for her school... suddenly someone knocked the door..

KARTIK: Aman please see who is it?

Shayra: no papa I'll go..

Kartik: no princess.. you'll..

But till then shayra already reached the door..and opened it..but what she saw made her froze in her way..getting no response from shayra KARTIK came infront of the door..

KARTIK: kaun hain..

Hee didn't able to say further...because there is standing his naira...yes his naira...it's unbelievable right? First she became vanished and now from now where she is standing infornt of him..he is just looking at her eyes..just trying to know that she is okay...he can feel that she was not okay and still she is not okay..he wants to pushed all her thoughts and rushed to her and hugged her tightly..but before he can do anything shayra shouted and rushed to her..

Shayra: mummmaaaaaa

She ran to her mother and hugged her leg tightly..because naira is taller than her..

NAIRA'S POV:-)

Finally it's the day I saw my family after 2 years..I am so happy to meet them....when rang the bell..my baby girl opened the door..but when she saw me ..she was just utter shocked...my girl became so long..she has long hair like me..I want hug her..I want tell her that I missed her so much..I want to kiss all over her face..but I can't do that...and then my life my only love came behind her and he also saw me..I saw only pain and longing in his eyes for me..he has tears of happiness in his eyes..I want to say everything to him..I want him to help me..but I can't say anything...I want to hug him tightly and cry my heart's out...but I am not able to do anything..I have bluetooth earbuds on my ear so that I can follow rishab's instructions..all my imagination broke when I hear shayra's shout..she ran to me and I hugged me rightly..I so want to hug her back..but...

Rishab: you will not hug her back naira..you will push her..

Wth I am not going to that..I can't push my daughter...

Rishab: why are you still standing do your work..

Reluctantly I pushed her but she is not ready to leave me..when I tried to pushed her she started crying..my pore baby!I love you so much baby..so so much..please try to understand...I can't hug you back..please baby don't cry for cry..I pushed her more but she is just crying and tighten her hold around my waist..I look at kartik...but what I saw scared me most..his fist is closed in anger..his jaw is clenched tightly..and looking right into my eyes angrily..but what I did next make me shocked the most..I pushed her so forcely that she fell on the floor..and he head banged on the floor..oh my God..what I did..

Rishab: well done baby...this is what I want..

Fuck you Rishab..I started to go to her but before I can proceed KARTIK hold my arms tightly and give me his dreadful glare.i frozen in my way..she ran to shayra and make her sit on his lap..

KARTIK: shh shh it's ok baby.. don't cry ..

Shayra: mumma...mum..mummaa...

My baby is crying and taking my name continuously..peechle janam mein maine kuch bhut galat kiya hoga... that's why you are doinh this to me hain na ganga maiya?kaisi maa hu main..khud apne bachi ko tula rahi hu..par main majboor hu..

KARTIK: princess don't cry like that baccha..aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..

Shayra: mu..mumma mujhse gussa hain Kya..unhone kiyu mujhe push kiya?

KARTIK: mumma bhut tired hain na isiliye aap jaap..jake khelo..papa mumma se baat karke aapme pass ata hain..ok ?

Shayra: ok papa..

Before headed to her room she came to my and pulled my dupatta..I look at her..

Shayra: aapme mujhe push kiya na! Main phir bhi aapse katti nhi hu..🥺🥺

Aww mera baby..I am so sorry for hurting you so sorry..

Saying this shayra ran to her room...and KARTIK came towards me stand in front of me and looking at my eyes for an answer..

KARTIK: why did you pushed her like that?

What I'll say now..God please help me..

KARTIK: naira I am asking you something..will you please answer me..

I finally hain some courage and answered him harshly..

Naira: well Mr goenka..who are you and why should I answer your all damn questions....

KARTIK took a step back in shock and looking at me confused..

Naira: what? don't look at me like that..

KARTIK came to me and hold me shoulders lovingly..oh no please KARTIK don't do this...please don't love me ..

KARTIK: what..what happened naira...why are you behaving so weird suddenly..

Ok naira you can do this..fo sake of your family you have to do this...

Naira: please stay away from me Mr goenka..

KARTIK: oh...now I am Mr goenka..you can't take my name also..

Naira: well I have no time for this bullshits..I am here to say very important things to you..

KARTIK: what?

Naira: that I want to live my life happily..

KARTIK: we will live happily with our daughter..

Naira: ummhuu..you get me wrong..I don't want to be with you..or nor with your so called child shayra..

Kartik;: what the hell is wrong with you..she is not so called child for God sake...naira..

Naira: do you know what Mr goenka..

KARTIK: firstly stop calling me this..

Naira: ok?KARTIK...I want to live happily with my ex..my first love.. Rishab..I want to be with him..in last 2 years I spent my life with him..he is sorry for what he did..and he does care for me..he lives me more than you..and he will keep me Happy...

Finally I said the things which I don't want to say in my dream also..me?? Love Rishab?? slapped me but don't came into my words..

Naira: well don't behave this shockingly..I wanted to say this for so long..but I was so busy with Rishab you know..he makes me feel so good..so hum aaj hi udaypur aye. To say this to you..

.................... ......................... .............................

KARTIK: get out from my house...right now..and don't show me your face ever naira..just get the hell out from my house..and form my life. Go to hell...

...........................................................................
Hope you all like this chapter..do tell me how is it..if you liked it don't forget to hit the star button.. are you excited for the next chapter..till then stay safe ❤️