MOVE ON WITH ME PART 27

Kartik's pov:-)

It's 9'o clock in night and I am going through the files and that moment my baby girl came to me while running and hugged my leg..I smiled at her and I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly while she placed her little head on me ..note down tha point that I can feel my naira when I hugged my baby girl...I patting her head and look at her face ..she is lost..she became completely silent after that incident..I really want her to talk with us..she says nothing except where is mumma..like she is missing her more than me.. sometimes in night when I went to her to cher her if she slept or not I saw that she is holding Naira's pic and staring at that pic without blinking her eyes.. sometimes she sat under the table and covered her face with hands and started crying...I just can't see her like this..past one month everyday she wants to sleep with me..I don't know why but I love to sleep with her..she is not demanding one..she is very obedient and sweet girl like naira..her one smile can make my day beautiful..I still remember that day when she called me "papa" for the first time..no doubt this was my second best day because first best day was when I found out that naira and shayra is mine..

Flashback

KARTIK sat on the hotel room while holding her head thinking where naira is.. it's been one month since he didn't able to find her..he was crying badly and shayra saw him vulnerable side that day..she went towards him and patted his shoulder..he truend towards her..and shayra saw tears in his eyes..she wiped his tears beautifully and nodded in no..

Shayra: why are you crying

KARTIK: no..no..I am not crying see!

Shayra: mumma kaheti hain jhoot nhi bolna chahiye kisiko..

Kartik just hugged her tightly and started crying more and more and shayra as a good daughter consoling her father cutely..

Shayra: DONT WORRY MUMMA WILL COME VERY SOON PAPA

And the Time stand up for a while...he was not sure about what he just heared..he broke the hug and look at her face like there is not tomorrow..

Kartik: aapne Kya kaha abhi abhi..

Shyara: papa🌼

KARTIK: aapne mujhe papa kaha? Aap mujhe papa mantis ho aab?

Shayra: haa...aap bhut ache ho..meri mumma ko malte (marte) nhi ho..mujhe har Roz khana dete ho..mujhse aur mumma se bhi pyaar karte ho..aap unse bhut ache ho.. isiliye maine aapko papa kaha..

KARTIK just can't believe her eyes...har ek larki ka best day wo hota hain jab wo apne bacche ke muh se pahku baar maa shave sunte hain and same har ek larke ka best day wo hota hain jab wo apne bacche ke muh se paheli baar papa shabd sunte hain.. it's blessing for their ears...but for kartik he had to wait for that day..bur naira told him to wait..and now when the day arrived his naira is not beside him..

Flashback end

Kartik's pob;:-)

I saw that shayra is sleeping peacefully while hugging my shirt tightly..it seems like if her hold lossened I will go far away from her..she doesn't want to losse me now...so I placed her on my bed..and switched off the light..placed some pillows beside her so that she doesn't fall while sleeping..and I am sliently leave my room and went to terrace..it's become my routine to come in terrace everyday....I used to sat there for a while holding Naira's pic and admiring her beautiful face.. I didn't even got the chance to told her marry me..this all happened so fastly that I...well I dunno know..what to do..naira..can't you just come back? Are you not missing me.. don't you want to see our child...just come back naira..just come back...

*OTHER SIDE*

Naira: I.. I'll do whatever you told me to do...

*****: That's like a good girl..so are you ready to meet your lover and your daughter..

Naira: please don't do anything to them...please..

****: Well you have a very simple work to do..you have to tell kartik that you want to marry me..and you were in fake relationship with him for his money..

Naira: no where in hell I am going to do that..

****: Ok then you have to say tata byy byy to them..because you know i will just press the button and booooom 💥

Naira: you are a hypocrite rishab..you are a mental patient..

Rishab: don't you dare to tell at me naira...you and your that bitch daughter..bhut pareshan kiya tune mujhe...Teri waje se I had to stay in lock up wo to main waha se bhagke aya and now we are here in a dark room..

Naira: you promised me you'll not do anything to them..

Rishab: yes I will keep my promise..if you listened to me..

Naira: oh..ok I will do it..

Rishab: you are so dumb naira...but well I don't care.. because there is your lost only...get ready to go..

Rishab left

Naira: please KARTIK madat karo meri...I wanted to see you for so long..and now when I gmam getting this Chance I have to be rude with you and my baby also..I can't do that..I just can't play fake with you....you know na kartik I love you.. please don't believe me..please bharosa mat karna meri baat par..meri ek galti aaj sabko saza de rahi hain..kash main isse pyaar na karti..kash main kabhi rishab se nhi milti..I am coming kartik..after 2 years I am coming
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope you guys liked this chapter..do tell me how much you liked it..if you liked it don't forget to press the star button..and you suggestion and openings are acceptable..do give me you suggestions..are you excited for the next chapter.. till then stay safe ❤️