MOVE ON WITH ME PART 17

*STILL FLASHBACK*

KARTIK'S POV :-)

what I just did.. How can I do this.. I made out with someone.. But I was helping her Only.. But it's not the right way to help someone kartik.. Just think Once again if someone did this to your sisters to her help her.. How will you react in that.. Oh my god I am such a bastered..I Am so sorry young lady.. Gosh! I don't know her name even..

Thinking all of this I entered in my room and throw my self on the bed.. I am just so exhausted.. Sleep took over me.. I pushed all my fucking thoughts aside and tried to sleep...Truely that night was just a nightmare for me... But that girl... I am not able to REMEBER her face also.. Duh! I was so engrossed in helping her that.. Well please don't get me wrong.. I am not a bad person.. I Know I fucked up everything.. I am in a big mess.. And what will be her reaaction tomorrow.. Will I give her explanation that why I did.. But trust me I know no one and nothing can't be the reason of this blunder I just made 2 hours ago.. Ok I think 3 hours.. Fuck! I am calculating the time right now.. Sleep! Where are you.. Please come back..

*PRESENT*

KARTIK'S POV :-)

AFTER THAT NIGHT I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WAS GONE MOM! I TRIED TO FIND HER A LOT.. I TRIED TO GET CONTACT WITH THAT BITCH! OOPS SORRY! NO ABUSEMENT! I TRIED TO GET CONTACT WITH RISHAB MOM.. BUT HE JUST LEFT THAT PLACE.. AND NOW SUDDENMY I MET HIM TODAY.. MOM I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING TODAY.. WILL YOU FORGIVE ME MOM.. PLEASE

[A LONE TEAR ESCAPED FROM HIS EYES AND FELL ON THE PHOTO FRAME OF HUS MOTHER.. YES HE WAS SIITING ON TMHIS ROOM AND TELLING HIS PAST TO HUS MOTHERE.. WHICH HE KEPT AS A SECRET FOR 3 4 YEARS..BUT TODAY HE FINNALY TOLD IT..]

NAIRA'S POV:-)

What happened with him suddenly.. Why is he behaving so weird.. And very first thing why I am so concerned about him.. Because I like him?? Oh god this is so Complicated.. I do care for him, his smile makes me smile, his those eyes are always hypnotized me.. And his lips.. Well I want that night kiss to happend again.. Oh that's mean I love him?? No naira you have a daughter you can't think lie this.. Oh ya forgot I have a decent husband also who loves me a lot.. Husband my foot!  How could I love someone like him.. He is such a psycho patient.. He needs treatment.. Oh my god.. I will become... I am thinking all of this sitting on the swing.. And just Then I saw my father and my brother are entering in the hotel.. Trust me I really don't want them around me right now.. I just want to be alone.  I know they will SUPOORT ME Al lot I guess.. But with support I need love and comfort also.. And I know who can give me this.. My kartik! Oh so he is yours now?? Yes he is mine.. And ye congratulate me guys I just realized my feelings for him! Should I tell him?? No I have to wait and I have to Know about his FELLINGS also....

*NEXT DAY*

KARTIK'S POV:-)

I woke up and saw the time it's just 6.30 IN the morning.. Well I am early today.. Because I didn't sleep for the whole night.. Yes I was not able to sleep for the night because I was no,no I am thinking about naira.. She is probably hurt because of my yesterday's behavior I guess . Should I apologize to her.. No no I will not go to her.. I will definitely lost in her eyes.. And probably I will end kissing her.. And I can't let that happen.. So I get my ass off from my bed and make my way to the garden to get some fresh air....and guess what she is sitting on the bench lost in her own thought.. Should I go to her.. You should, You shouldn't, you should, I need a rose so I can decide be ripping those petal.. And while Thinking this I saw naira is standing in front of me looking confused and chuckled nervously.. Well come on kartik say something...

Naira: good morning

Kartik: umm hii.. I mean good morning..

Naira: what are you doing here?

Kartik: I am.. I'm doing nothing just roaming around..

Naira: okay??

Kartik: ya..

THERE IS A SILENCE FOR A MINUTE..WHAT SHE SAID NEXT LITTERALY GIVE ME A MINNIE HEART ATTACK..

Naira: are you taken??

Kartik: hain??

Naira: I mean have you any girl friend..

Kartik: no I think..

Naira: you think??

Kartik: ya I mean.. No no I am Single..

Naira: oh good!

I SAW THAT NAIRA SIGHED HAPPILY.. AS IT IS LIKE SHE IS HOLDING HER BREATHE FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HER MIND..

kartik: Why are you asking this like suddenly?

Naira: Oh kartik there is no reason.. I am just trying to get with you in a conversation... But it seems you are like so lost in your god damn thoughts.. So I will take my leave..

OK NOW MY NAIRA IS FRAUSTATED.. OK OK YES SHE IS MINE NAIRA ONLY.. BUT NO DOUBT SHE IS LOOKING JUST SO BREATHTAKING WITH THISE POUT LIPS.. JUST WANTED TO CAPTURE THOSE.. BUT... OK DO FEEL PITY FOR ME OK??

NAIRA'S POV:-)

How can someone be so dumb.. I was giving her clue but he is like... Godddd! Whom I am in love with.. But don't worry Mr Goenka.. You will get this very soon.. And we will be together ME and you and my baby.. I just want get rid with that rishab.. Will you rescue me kartik?? Please.. I am exhausted.. I can't take this anymore.. I can't see my baby like this.. I will tell you my past today as a friend..will you please help me?
........................................................................
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR NOTE:-)

RIP DILIP KUMAR SAHED.. I AM JUST SO SAD WITH THIS SUDDENT NEWS.. AND MY HEART LITTERALY BROKE WHEN I SAW MOHSIN'S STORY AND THOSE HEART BREAK EMOJI.. I CAN FEEL HE IS JUST SO SAD.. THAT HE COULDN'T ABLE TO MEET HIS IDIOL.. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEASCE.. AND MAG GOD GIVE HIS FAMILY A LOT OF ENCOURAGE TO MOVE ON..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you all liked this chapter..if you liked this then don't forget to hit the star button.. And do tell me how is it? Are you excited for the next chapter.. Till then stay safe ♥