MOVE ON WITH ME PART 24

Kartik : will you be mine

Naira (blushed) : kartik..

Mature content.. If you don't want don't read 🙏
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Kartik nuzzled his nose in Naira's crook of her neck.. He plastered some feathery kiss on it.. He sucked The flesh of her neck...

Naira (moan) : Aah..aah..

Kartik (whispered): speak up naira..

His hands were roaming On her back shamelessly.. Then he looked at her eyes for permission.. She just closed her eyes and smiled a little I'm anticipation..kartik took her lips for a hungry kiss.. They were chewing each other lips.. Kartik was the dominated One.. He entered his tounge on her mouth and testing her like home kind of his favourite candy.. Naira moaned a little..

Kartik (groan) : don't moan like this baby.. You are going to wake shayra up..

Naira (moan) : aah.. I.. Aah..can't..

Kartik: you have to..

Now kartik's fingers are finding there way to her FORHEAD to her nose to her lips.. Naira took his finer IN her mouth and suck it..

Kartik: don't do this baby..

A/N : what I am writing? 😭😭😂😂

Kartik took her in his arms and tool her to the large bathroom..and placed her on sink rack and started kissing her fiercely... Now they don't have fear of SHAYRA 😂...

Kartik pull out from kiss.. And opened her shirt button.. In between naira stopped him from going further.. But.

Kartik: you don't need to cover yourself in front of me... I love you naira.. [he kissed on her forehead]

Naira took her hand back.. And kartik unbuttoned rest of Her shirt button.. She is in her inner now.. Kartik started admiring her body.. Naira become shy grabbed kartik and hugged him tightly.. They are inhaling each other's neck..kartik ASLO hugged her tightly.. He took that chance and unhooked her upper inner..naira realised that and hugged him more tightly hiding her front views.. Kartik sensed hier hesitation..so he asked naira..

Kartik: if you don't want we can stop here Right now..

Naira become overwhelmed by his sweet gesture.. In this hot moment he now also AKSED her for permission.. Ofcourse ...she wants him.. Ofcourse she wants to make love with him.. The matter is just she is shy..

Naira broke the hug and look at his eyes with intensity.. She took her hand and placed it on her woman's globe.. Kartk looks at her in shock..

Kartik: are you sure?

Naira: very much..

Kartik once again captured her lips for a kiss.. It's a very short kiss after then he started roaming his hand on her globe.. She arched her neck back in pleasure.. Kartik kissed her upper chest.. And very slowly and sensuously took her nipple on his moth and sucked it..

Naira: aahhh..

Kartik started sucking his nipple and with other hand he pinched her another nipple.. She is in very much pleasure... Kartik suddenly bit her nipple hardly.. Make it red.. She winced IN Pain..

Kartik: sorry.. Sorry naira.. I couldn't control.. I am very sorry..

Naira: it's OK kartik.. I can understand..

He took her red nipple on his mouth.. And sucked it to soother her Pain..... While sucking her hard nipple.. He started roaming hid hand on his upper thigh.. He left her globe.. And started kissing ber upper thigh.. And touched her there...

Naira: don't tease kartik..

Kartik: eager?

Kartik finally took out her lower inner and Started admiring her private part..

Kartik: you are so beautiful naira..

A/N: I AM NOT SO GOOD IN WRITING THIS TYPE OF THINGS.. PLEASE DO TELL ME HOW IS IT?  IF IT'S BAD THEN ALSO TELL ME.. I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL I AM WRITING 😖😂

kartik sucked her wet clit

Naira: Aah aah

Karttik: do you like that?

Naira: ye..yes..

Kartik started roaming his tounge on her private part.. She is in so much pleasure.. She is not able to close her leg.. He widened her leg with his strong hand... He started sucking her clit more faster.. He entered his two fingers in her.. She screamed in pain.. But soon her pain Turn into pleasure..

Naira: aah kar.. Kartik.. I am going.. To.. Aah.. Cum..

Kartik: yes naira.. Baby.. Cum for me..

He started fingering her more fastly.. She Cum all over her fingers..

Kartik got up from the floor and kissed her forhead.. She is breathing heavily..

Kartik: are you OK baby?

Naira: ye.. Yes.. That was amazing...

Later in that night they made love... Kartik pleased her in all way....he made her Cum for multiple time.. That was indeed amazing. Now naira is kartik's IN all way..

"MARRAIGE ISN'T NEEDED TO TAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP IN NEXT STEP.. IF YOUR PARTNER IS TRUSTABLE AND WORTH OF WORSHIPPING YOU BODY.. THEN SURRENDER YKUSELF TO HIM/HER..DON'T THINK WHAT WILL PEOPLE AND SOCIETY THINK.. BECAUSE THEY ARE NO ONE TO TELL US WHAT WE WILL DO OR WHAT WE WILL NOT"

As they were in bathroom they took showers.. And came out from bathroom monthe kissed Shayra's forhead one by one.. And naira slept hugging SHAYRA.. And kartik back hugged her while sleeping... And it's as always peaceful to be with you loved one ♥

........................................................................
Guys hope you all liked this chapter.. Please do tell me how is it.. I am not so good in writing mature content... But I tried.. And I dunno how is it? Are you excited for the next chapter? Till then stay safe ♥