MOVE ON WITH ME PART 45

Guys before you start the story please read the previous chapter "MOVE ON WITH ME PART 44"

Ps: all the pictures used in this chapter is not owned by me . The source of these pictures is Google

Let's start .......
_____________________________________________

Akshara : kitni khush lag rhi hain na humari beti naitik

Naitik: Haa Akshara bas aab aur koi musibat na aye meri bacche ki zindagi mein. Bhut pareshani jheli hain usne . Ab bas bhagwan usse khush rakhe .

Akshara: aap chinta mat kijiye naitik . Kartik bhut acha ladka hain . Woh humesha khush rakhega humare princess ko .

Naitik: haa kartik bhut pyara baccha hain . He is just like my own son . I know my princess will be on safe hands now .

Akshara and Naitik just smiled looking at the happy face of their princess.

Suddenly a announcement made them look at the stage

Mansi: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Aaj mer pyare Bhai and pyare would be bhabi ka engagement hain . Thanks for joining us to celebrate the engagement ceremony of this lovely couple. Now I would like to call our choti si gudiya shayra to bring the rings.

Shayra ran to akshara to get the ring which is for kartik and then keerti handed her second box of ring wich of for naira. Then shayra slowly headed towards the stage where her parents are waiting for her .

Kaira smiled towards their daughter and picked up the rings .

Kartik looked towards naira who has tears in her eyes . Kartik signalled her not to cry and  whispered in her ears

Kartik: Pahena du na (with mischievous glint in his eyes)

Naira: soch lo puri zindagi jhelna padega mujhe .

Kartik: I am more than ready to bear all your tantrums

Naira: pahena do phir

Kartik chuckled and sat on his knees to place the ring on her fingers. He forwarded his hand to hers and she happily placed her hand on his . Kartik slowly placed the ring on her finger and kissed her knuckle. Now its nairas turn to perform the ritual. Naira was going to sit on her knees but kartik stopped her in middle

Kartik: you don't need to kneel jaan.

Naira: kiyu ? Sirf tum hi mujhse pyaar karte ho kya ? Main nhi karti? Mujhe bhi to mauka milna chaiye apna pyaar jatane ka .

Kartik smiled at her sweet gesture and helped her to kneel cause of her dress it's a bit difficult to adjust but she still managed to kneel with the help of her man

Naira: pahena du na (repeating his words)

Kartik: haa jaan aab aur raha nhi jayega tumse dur ..

Naira laughed wholeheartedly and slid ring on his finger. And kissed his knuckles and kartik helped her to stand up and hugged her tightly to show her how much he love her and how much her sweet gesture means to him . Because it's very common for boys to sit on their knees to propose their girl but it's very rare to see a girl sitting on her knees to show the same affection and love they have for their man .