MOVE ON WITH ME PART 40

They are taking there nap peacefully..now it's 5.30 in evening.. kartik opened his eyes...and see everything is dark..because the switch is off🤣🤣🤷....kartik carefully on the light because naira is hugging him like baby..so he doesn't want to wake her up...after switching on the light..he took some minutes to capture everything..then look at naira..who is sleeping peacefully with smile on her face..he started stroking her head...naira realized his touch and hug him more..kartik was stroking her hair and kissing her head time to time...later naira opened her eyes..and look at kartik and pecker his lips...

Naira: good evening kartik..

Kartik: hnn tum sath ho to sab good hain ji..good morning good afternoon good evening good night.. EVERYTHING is good if you are with me....

Naira: hogaye na shuru tum

Kartik: are sach hi to kahe raha hu..

Naira: haa haa sach ke devta...

Kartik: sada sukhi raho balike..

Naira: acha kuch surprise ki baat kar rahe the tum..

Kartik: main? Kab?

Naira: aree bhul gaye..abhi bahar se ane ke baad hi to kaha tha😟

Kartik: areee wo to mazak tha sirf🙂

Naira: acha🥺

Kartik: haa chalo main washroom use karke ata hu..

Naira: hnn

Naira thought that kartik went to Washroom but he was standing behind the bedroom door listening her every word..

Naira: maine to socha sach mein surprise hain🤷..kitna man tha mera bahar jane ka😟..mendak kahi ka😒 kya hota mujhe ek surprise de deta to🥱hume time spend karne milte sath mein🤷aab baithe raho ghar aur bore hote raho🙂

KARTIK: uff meri Sherni...gussa to dekho...maine jab kaha hain kuch surprise hain to hain na jane man...bas tumhe sabar hi nhi hota..

After sometime kartik entered in the room and saw that naira is making their bed..

Kartik: naira suno..

Naira: sunao..

Kartik: woh mujhe abhi urgently office jana hain..kuch zaroori kaam hogaya hain...

Naira: abhi shaam ko?

Kartik: haa tum please mere liye coffee bana do..

Naira: theek hain😟

Naira went to the kitchen to make coffee for kartik..

Naira: surprise bhi nhi diya..abhi office jaraha hain...tu bhi na naira zyada sochti hain..kaam hoga kuch..par mujhe uske sath rahena the..aab to ek bhi pal usse dur nhi raha jata..pagal mat ban naira..be mature..

Kartik: naira....

Naira: haa haa ayi do min bas coffe ban hi gaya hain..

Kartik: jaldi. Naira..late horaha hu main..

Naira: uff sabar nhi hai. Zara sa bhi..

Naira went towards the bedroom hurriedly and placed the coffee mug in side table..and saw that kartik is not able to wear the tie properly..she went towards him and fixing it..while naira placed his hand on her waist pulling her towards him..when naira is done with her work she look at him...who is looking at her already..

Naira: jana zaroori hain..

He placed her one her stand behind her ear and said..

KARTIK: agar jana zaroori nhi hota to main thori jata office apne hone wale hot biwi ko chorke..