MOVE ON WITH ME PART 33

Kartik: I love you naira..

Naira: I love you so much kartik..so so much..

They joined their forehead and started cherish the moment

They look at each other lips

They look at each other lips... passion of love is passing through their vain..after two years they can finally admire each other..they can hear each other's heartbeat..kartik is looking at NAIRA'S lip..and look at her eyes for permission..naira closed her eyes in anticipation and smiled a little...without wasting any time kartik captured her lips..In first their kiss was slow and steady kartik is tooking his time to save all of her taste...he started roaming her mouth capturing all of her place in his mouth..naira sucked his upper lips and kartik is sucking her bottom lips..In no time their kiss turned into a passionate one...They are in standing position.. kartik's hands are roaming on her little back..pulling her more close towards him... NAIRA'S hand is roaming on his hair..... after twenty minutes of testing each other the broke the kiss..and panting heavily..tried to catch their breath....

Kartik(whispered): I missed you naira..

Naira didn't respond anything..as this was hard for her to catch her breath..because after so long she kissed him like that..kartik understood her problem and started rubbing her back..

Kartik: naira are you ok?

Naira just nodded by her head..

Kartik: ok let's go upstairs...I will show something to you.. before heading toward upstairs kartik went to kichen and grab one glass of water and gave it to naira..

Kartik: here first drink some water..then we will go..

Naira took the class now she is felling ok...she kissed his cheeck for his sweet gesture..

Kartik: now let's go..

Kartik took her to a dark room where he used to spent most of the time in these two years..When naira entered in the room she was beyond shock to see the sight in front of her..there were hanging all naira's photo in the wall...there were many gift box in that room placed on the table beautifully..there were many letters also..naira waled toward the wall and saw that there were many pics of her ..which was captured by him...naira had tears in her eyes..seeing all of these..he went towards the table where gifts were placed..she picked up the first gift and saw the note which says HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIRA..she looks at kartik and he gestured her to open..she opened it and saw a beautiful off shoulder one piece dress...and marching ear rings.matching sandels and bracelet...she placed that on the table and picked up the second box which says HAPPY FIRST MEET ANNIVERSARY...she opened the box and saw that a beautiful red saree were placed in that box and matching jewellery set were there also..she touched the material of the saree and tears of having a beautiful partner rolling down her cheeck..kartik back hugged her asked..

KARTIK: TUMHE pasand aya ye gifts?

Naira just looked at him and started crying..KARTIK hold her chin and make her look at him..

KARTIK: jaan what happened why are you crying..agar gifts pasand nhinaye to we can change..but to ro mat ...please..

KARTIK wiped her tears and placed a tight kiss on her forehead..

Naira: tumhe Kya lagta hain main gifts me liye ro rahi

Kartik: to phir?

Naira: tum mujhse itna pyaar kiyu karte ho..tumne mere liye ITNA kuch kiya..mere na hote hue bhi..par..par mere pass tumhare liye koi bhi gift kuch bhi nhi hain..

KARTIK: acha madam to isiliye ro rahi hain aap..TUMHE pata hain tumne mujhe duniya ke sabse do best gift diya hain..

Naira: Kya?

Kartik: Jan na chahogi..

Naira: has

KARTIK: to chalo..

Kartik took her hand and headed towards shayra's room..he opened the door carefully make sure her sleep doesn't broke..

Kartik: sabse pahele ye humari beti..tumne mujhe humari beti gift diya hain naira..jo ki koi kabhi mujhe nhi de Sakta tumhare siwa...iss ke age to mera gift ki koi keemat hi nhi hain..

Naira: shhhh KARTIK dill se diya hua cheez ki keemat nhi dekha jata..

Kartik: haa wo to hain..

Naira: aur dusra kya diya maine tumko..

KARTIK: chalo dikhata hu..

KARTIK headed towards his room and opened the door and entered in his room.kartik locked the door behind him and make her stand in front of the mirror..

Kartik: aur dusra gift hain ye..

Pointing towards the reflection of naira on the mirror..

KARTIK: Tumne khudko mujhe diya hain..aapna pyaar aapna dill sab kuch tumne mujhe diya..aur jab Tak mere pass tum aur shayra hain..mujhe kuch bhi nhi chahiye..to aab batao ye do gifts mujhe aur koi de Sakta tha?

Naira just overwhelmed by his words she just hugged him tightly..and said..

Naira: you know what..main duniya ki sabse lucky girl hu jo mujhe tumhare jaisa boyfriend and husbend mila..

Kartik: husbend?

Naira: abhi nhi ho par kabhi na kabhi to banoge na?

Kartik: dekha jaye to main lucky hu jo mujhe tumhare jaisa beinteha pyaar karne wali life partner mili..

They both smiled looking at each other..
Kartik picked her up in his arms and make her lay on the bed...kartik can towards her and kissed on her forehead..and said..

Kartik: 2 saal baad mujhe aaj chain ki neend ayega..kiyuki tum mere bahon mein jo honge....

Naira: mujhe ek gana yaad agaya..

Kartik: umm kaunsa..

Naira: batati hu par TUMHE bhi gana parega..

KARTIK: ok??

Naira: JO TUNNA MERI BAHO MEIN..MAIN TO SO NHI SAKTA..KHUDA NE TUJHKO DIYA MUJHE TUJHE MAIN KHO NHI SAKTA...

Kartik make her look towards him

Kartik: MAIN MAAR JAUNGA AGAR KABHI..KAHENA PAR GAYA YE SANAM..MAIN TERA HI HU MAGAR TERA HO NHI SAKTA..

KAIRA: HUME MAAR HI JA DALE..BURE NAZRE LOGOKI..YE HAAT CHURAYEGI..NA HAAT PAKARNE DEGI....

Kartik: aree waah tum to singer nikli..

Naira: tum bhi kaam NHI the..

KARTIK chuckled at her antics..and hugged her tightly and very soon they both drifted in a beautiful sleep after Two years
___________________________________________

Hope you all liked this chapter..if you liked it don't forget to hit the star button..do tell me how is it.. are you excited for the next chapter.. Till then stay safe ❤️