MOVE ON WITH ME PART 28

NAIRA'S POV:-)

I woke up with a heavy head and everything around me is black..trust me it's so suffocating to be in a same to for two long years...but my psychopath kidnapper didn't and will not show any Mercy on me.....and the most important thing is today I am going to meet my family after twooooooo year..I am going to meet my KARTIK.. though I know he will be happy to see me..but my behavior will surely hurt him...but as I am praying to God that please take care of my KARTIK and my only child.... that was tha second bad day of my life when I left my hotel room after saying sweet sweet things to my kartik...

FLASHBACK:-)

Naira Left the hotel room..and closed the door behind her..as her room is not so far from this room..so he thought she should walk to her room except using any elevator..it would be her morning walk also...but who knew that her this walk with changed her life for two years..when she about to reach her room..one waiter or you can say a staff member of hotel came to her and ..

Stuff: excuse me ma'am

Naira turned

Naira: yes?

Stuff: someone is waiting for you outside..

Naira: for me?

Stuff (stammered): ye..yes ma'am..

Naira: how did you find me here..

Stuff: your guest show me your picture..and told me to call you for him..so I did..

Naira: oh ok?I will be there..

Stuff: no ma'am he Said he is in hurry!

Naira: he? Who is he? I am not expecting any guest right now..but ok tells me where he is..

Stuff: he is in the back Yard of this hotel..

Naira: ok..

Naira went to back yard and didn't find anyone..when she turned around someone sprayed something and she fainted...

NAIRA'S POV (STILL FLASHBACK)

I WOKE UP IN THE DARK ROOM AND I SAW SOMEONE IS SITTING INFRONT OF MW ON THE CHAIR WITH KEG CROSSED..HIS OR HER FACE IS NOT SHOWN TO ME..WELL BY THE BODY STRUCTURE I AM SURE THAT PERSON IS A BOY ...BUT WHO THE HELL HE IS..HOW DARE HE TO GET ME HERE..WHERE IS MY KARTIK..

***: You finally wake up sweetie

Naira: who the hell are you.. and why did you bring me here..

***: Eager to know me!I thought you will identified me by my voice..how can you forgot about me so soon baby..

Naira: ri..Rishab?

Rishab: see heart connection baby..you still know me..I was so lucky to have you..but your that boyfriend you left me..you know what naira I hold you by giving excuse about shayra that she is our daughter so you will stay with me forever by hook or crook...but but but destiny doesn't want to keep us a couple..but I don't give a fu*k..what people or nature want...if I need something I will took it by any how...and for that If I have to kill someone so you know sweetie I will..

Naira: you were in jail..

Rishab: ahaaaa yup I was in jail..but you know (tracing his fingers on her face) I was missing you so much..and I just realized I can't stay away from you..so I ran away from there to meet you only baby..

Naira: you are disgusting Rishab..why you bring me here...what you want..leave me....

Rishab: ughhhh you are not so innocent baby girl..you know what I want and why I brought you here...

Naira: I don't want to be with you Rishab..why don't you understand that simple thing..

Rishab: you will want to be with me when I will tell you that your kartik and your daughter's life is in my hand now...

Naira: what..what are you saying..

Rishab: you heared me..i don't like to repeat myself..but I will do it for you..for you love..so I just told you that your twooooooo precious person's life is in my hand now..your one mistake will make them suffer..so it will be better if you listened to me like a good girl..

Naira: what does that mean by their life is in your hand?

Rishab: you know na that I have many sources and many man by my side who will for for me..so there were many man surrounded by that hotel..what is KARTIK doing..where is he going..what is you daughter saying.. everything will be in front of my eyes..and agar maine unko kahe diya ki unka kaam aab khatam aab unko unke upar nazar rakhne ki zaroorat nhi..you know like aab agar insaan hi na rahe to Nazar kispe rakhna..

Naira: no you will not do anything..

Rishab: no I will not if you listened to me..

FLASHBACK END:-)

Rishab entered in the room...

Rishab: are you excited to meet your family..

Naira: ofcourse I am..

Rishab: but baby you will be the one who will broken their heart..

Naira: one thing remember Rishab...jo hum logoki kismat mein likha hain wahi hoga..agar bhagwan mujhe aur kartik ko sath mein rakhna chahe to wahi hoga. You are no one to destroy our Life...

Rishab: well you should try on some film..or you will be best as a STORY writer....try your luck on that..and get ready to go now...and yaad rakhna koi chalaki karne ki kaushis ki to..you know what I can do..

.........................…................................................
Precap:-

Shayra: mummmaaaaaaaaa..

She shouted when she saw her mother in the entrance of the goenka villa

............................................................................
Hope you all liked this chapter..if you liked it don't forget to hit the star button..do tell me how is it..and Kaira Milan is going to happen soon..give me your suggestion and opinion.. are you excited for the next chapter..till then stay safe ❤️