You and Me Against The World M'lady

Five years later, Marinette/Ladybug and Adrien/ Cat Noir got married and started their new chapter in life. They have three kids, Emma who was four, Hugo who was two, and another one on the way. Marinette was currently six months pregnant with a healthy baby boy and they planned on naming him, Louis.

After they defeated Hawkmoth and placed Gabriel Agreste in jail, Adrien took care of the Agreste business and everything his father owned. He gave his mother a better funeral and took care of his family. Marinette continued her dream of becoming a fashion designer, so Adrien, Emma, and Hugo would model for the Agreste company while Marinette makes and designs the clothes. 

As soon as they opened and redid the Agreste company, within weeks their business was back on track, a lot of people would buy clothes so Marinette started to open clothing lines which brought them to the top one in the whole world. 

Going back to their family, Emma had the blonde hair of Adrien and the deep ocean eyes of Marinette. Hugo got Marinette's hair and Adrien's emerald eyes. They had a dog, cat and a hamster named...(Comment what name they'll give their hamster!) Every weekend, they would visit nana and papa (Marinette's Parents) and hang out with Alya and Nino's kids, Amanda and Noel. 

But, every Sunday night. Marinette and Adrien would leave Emma and Hugo with nana and papa and transform into Ladybug and Cat Noir and spend time together. Before they would leave them in the house of Sabine and Tom, Marinette and Adrien would pick them up and bring them to their rooms and tuck them in bed and would give them a goodnight's kiss. 

"Good night my little princess and my little prince!" Adrien said while closing the lights, Marinette smiled on watching Adrien tuck his little kittens to bed. As soon as they both fell asleep, Marinette and Adrien thanked both Sabine and Tom and went to a dark ally and transformed into Ladybug and Cat Noir. 

SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP

"Just one more push m'lady! You're doing good!" Adrien said while holding onto Marinette's hand "Adrien i-it hurts so much, I'm s-so tired!" Marinette said while trying to catch her breath, "Mrs. Agreste you're doing good just one more push and baby Louis is out!" Doctor Linda said, "AHHHHHHH!" 

then after one push, the whole room was silent and all they could hear was the baby's cry. "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Agreste you have a healthy baby boy!" As soon as Adrien cut the umbilical cord, Louis was placed on Marinette's chest and started to cuddle into Marinette's arms. Adrien and Marinette kissed each other and had tears on their eyes, "He's so small!" Marinette said while passing him over to Adrien. 

 "Hello my little kitten, yes yes I am your daddy!" Adrien smiled seeing him grab hold his finger and hot letting go, "He's got my eyes, m'lady, and your hair!" Adrien said while swaying back and forth. Marinette gave Adrien a tired smile and went fast asleep. 

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" Emma and Hugo said while laying down next to her, "Emma, Hugo I told you not to wake your mother up, she's tired!" Adrien said while gently putting Louis in his hospital crip and picking up Emma and Hugo and making them sit on his lap. "Hello, my little bugs! Have you seen you're baby brother?" Marinette said while looking at Emma, Hugo, and Adrien. Adrien smiled and placed both of them down and went towards Marinette. 

"Hey, love, w-where's Louis? Is he ok?" Marinette said while trying to sit up, "Yes love, he's right beside you." Marinette looked over to her left and saw Louis sleeping peacefully, she smiled and gently picked him up, Emma and Hugo ran towards her and sat on Adrien's lap. "Mommy, I want to g home and play with my new baby brother!" Emma said while touching his soft baby hair, "haha, soon princess he's too little to play at the moment." 

As soon as Emma and Hugo got to say something Sabine and Tom went into the room and gave Emma and Hugo a big hug, "Hello my little croissants!" Tom said while picking Emma and Hugo up. "papa! papa!" Adrien stood up and help Sabien with her stuff, "oh thank you, son, how are you, and how's Marinette? Oh, and where's the baby Louis?"