CHAPTER 4

After you all done. "we need to go grocery buy some for dinner" You say at Bangchan. "yeah, sure" Bangchan look at you. 

*At Bangchan house*

Bangchan carries all your stuff to his from and arranges properly. "You can pack all your stuff and put your clothes in the closet before going to the grocery" Bangchan say to say. "oh, okay thank you chan" you kiss his cheek. Bangchan smiles and kisses your forehead.

Bangchan plays with Sewon while waiting for you to pack all your stuff.

( SKIPP TIME!!!!!!!!)

"Hi y/n may I help you?" Felix opens the door and asks you. "it's okay Felix I'm ready" You laugh at Felix.

"Do you like brownies?" Felix asks you. "yeah I love so much," You say to Felix. "I will make it tonight" Felix smile at you and close the door.

After 40 minutes you pack all your stuff. You decide to take shower and go to the grocery.

( SKIP TIME!!!)

your outfit after take shower

You otw go to the Living room ready to go grocery you look at Bangchan and Sewon sleep each other. You took your phone from your pocket and take a photo secretly. "I will make this as my wallpaper phone," you say to your heart.

You don't want to bother Bangchan so you decide to go grocery alone. 

"Where are you going?" Seungmin asks you. "I went to go grocery with Bangchan but he sleeps already," You say to Seungmin and laugh. 

"You can go with me and I.n" Seungmin offers to go with you. "really? hurmm okay let's go". So you, Seungmin, and I.n go grocery together.

*At grocery*

"What do you all want to eat?" while looking at Seungmin and i.n. "we can make tteokbokki, udon, ramen, bibimbap and buy some snacks to eat" Seungmin give you the idea.

You nodded and while looking at stuff. while you want to see stuff suddenly bangchan text you.

Bangchan 🐺

"Are you going grocery alone?"

y/n 🐰

"no, chan I go with Seungmin and I.n too"

Bangchan🐺

"oh, glad to hear that sorry y/n"

y/n 🐰

"it's okay chan please take care of our child"

Bangchan 🐺