CHAPTER 7

The next morning ><.

You wake up and see Bangchan next to you still sound asleep. You saw Bangchan and playing with his hair.

A few seconds You slowly get out of bed and take a shower.

Your outfit today.

You stand in front of the mirror while straightening your hair. Bangchan hugs you from behind. "Goodmorning baby", He sweet voice make your stomach have butterflies.

You look at Bangchan and say"Goodmorning chan". You kiss Bangchan check. Bangchan hugs your waist and kisses your neck. "I love you," Bangchan says to you." I love you too" you reply back.

"Can you wait for me to take a shower and get ready for us to go eat together". Bangchan says to you while making a cute face.

"okay chan". Your reply to him back.

bangchan took his towel and went into the bathroom, while waiting for Bangchan you play with the phone and sit on the bed.

While you play with your phone you stare at Bangchan closet and you plan to choose his outfit today.

Bangchan outfit today.

After a few minutes, Bangchan already take shower. "Chan wears this I already pick for you". You say to Bangchan while making a cute face.

"Okay, baby".Bangchan just agrees with all. 

(SKIPP TIME!)

you two head to the dining table for breakfast all of a sudden they all look at you two and make you really really embarrassed.

"I can't believe how she can walk after what happened yesterday," Hyunjin says to you and make everyone laugh.

"Are you okay y/n". Leeknow teasing you.