CHAPTER 8

As usual, you're in the cafe today for work.

"I need to discuss something with you guys," Nana says to both of you. You sit on the chair and hold your cafe. 

"What Nana?" Sadd asking her. "I plan to close this cafe for a while because..." You and Sadd looking at Nana with a curious face. "because..... WE WILL MAKE OVER A NEW CAFE!" Nana's say to you and add with a happy tone.

Sadd hit nana with the book. "HOLY SHIT YOU MAKE MY HEART..." Sadd says to Nana. You laugh at them.

"HI Y/N !!" Mia shouted at you while waving her hand towards you. "HI MIA" You shouted at her back.

"What are you doing here?" you ask Mia. "I just one visit you," Mia says to you.

"Really? you can sit first I will make coffee for you" You say to Mia. Mia takes a sit.

After you making Mia coffee you sit in front of her.  "So, what's up?" You ask Mia. Mia laughs and drinks the coffee. "Nothing I just want to meet you". Mia says to you back.

"Where is Kim?" You asking Mia. "Kim???.. I don't know why are you asking me?" Mia reply to you. "because he is your boyfriend right?" You say to Mia back. "Boyfriend? who? Kim? no, he's not" Mia says to you and laughs.

"he's not?" You say to Mia. "No, he's not just a friend" Mia reply to you. "ahh~ okay," you say back. "Y/N! can you help me please!" Sadd called you at the counter. "Okay coming!" you say to Sadd. "wait, Mia, I want help sadd first". You say to Mia and go to the counter.

"Who are you?" Nana says to Mia. Mia looks at Nana "hello, my name is Mia" Mia introduces herself to Nana.

"Mia??" Nana looks at mia with a curious face. "yes, I am y/n friends" Mia says Nana. "btw...." Mia's phone ringing. "Sorry I need to go," Mia said to Nana and left her alone.

"so suspicious," Nana says to her heart. "where is my friend nana?" You ask nana. "oh, She says she has to go because she has something to do," Nana says to you. You go to the counter and do your work as usual.

( SKIP TIME!)

Today Bang chan can't pick up you because he has something to do at his company. So you decide to go back alone.

You don't want to go back early because Bang Chan is not at home so you decide to go for a walk alone. 

"y/n?" someone pat on the shoulder. "Kim?" You say to his. "Hi, what are you doing here?" Kim asks you. "I'm just...". "alone?" Kim asks you when you want to explain.

"Yes, I'm alone". You say to Kim and smile. "do you want to go back?" Kim asks you. "No, I don't want to go back early, that's why I'm just walking here," You say to Kim and walk with him together.

"Yeah, me too," Kim says to you. You just laugh at him. "have you eaten?" Kim asking you. "No.." all of a sudden your stomach rumbles and makes you both laugh together. "Let's, go eat before your stomach hurts" Kim teasing you. You just nodded at him.

You two go to the diner together and order some food and drinks. "So, tell me about you" Kim asking you. 

You smile at him, "My name is y/n as you know, I am 22 years old, I'm working at the cafe" End intro. Kim just smiles at you.. "My name is Kim, I am 22 too, I'm working at dad company" Kim introduce himself.

"Really 22?" You say to Kim. "Yes, I am 22," Kim says to you and laughs.

Food and drinks are already on the table you both enjoy and chat about a few things including about yourself as well

After a few hours, you spend time with Kim, and both of you want back home. Kim sends you back home. "Nice to meet you y/n," Kim says to you and smiles. "yeah, nice to meet you to Kim," You say to him.