CHAPTER 5

I just want to recommend this to you guys this song >< i love it so much! anyways.. whatever continue reading!

*The next morning*

You woke up from sleep you saw bangchan still asleep while hugging Sewon. "kiyowo" you say to your heart. 

You slowly move the blanket to Bangchan's body and go to the bathroom to clean yourself. After you already shower and wear clothes. 

Your outfit today before going to the cafe 

You take your phone and open the message from nana yesterday you didn't realize It's not you who responds to nana's text.

You slowly open the door and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. When you go to the kitchen you see Felix trying to make breakfast. "What are you doing Felix?" you say to him while tie your hair. "I want to make some pancake for breakfast" Felix say back to you while pouring the flour into the container.

"Let me help you" You offer to help. "sure" Felix quickly responds. Both of you make pancakes together for breakfast.

Both of you guys make pancakes while vibing some song at Felix's song. "What are you guys doing?" Hyunjin asks you while straightening his hair.

"We make pancake Hyunjin" you look at Hyunjin. "Go take shower," Felix says to Hyunjin. "ahh~ okay," Hyunjin says back while rubbing his eyes.

After both of you do make a pancake. "Let me wash dishes you can take a shower Felix," You say to Felix.

"Thank you y/n" Felix smile at you and go take shower.

while you were washing the dishes there bangchan came and hugged the back of your body. "why do you smell so fragrant today y/n?" Bangchan whispers to you, And you smile.

"did you take a shower," you ask Bangchan." already," Bangchan says to you.

 "Did Sewon wake up?" you ask Bangchan. "No, she still sleeping," Bangchan says to you while still hugging your back.

"Oh. My eyes!!" I.n says to both of you. You stop wash dishes and look at I.n and Lee know there. "Are you really look like a married couple" Lee know teasing you and Bangchan.

"Okay, enough let's eat!" Bangchan says and walks into them. You've finished washing the dishes and you go to the dining table for breakfast.

all the members of the straykids were already seated at the dining table and started eating. "do you have any plan today?" Jisung asks you and everyone looking at you.