CHAPTER 6 - smut*

I recommend to you guys this song because yeah you know have some smut today ^^

WARNING!! IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE JUST SKIP > AND CONTINUE READING NEXT CHAPTER

( SKIP TIME!)

Bangchan got up first and took a towel to take a shower, Bangchan already take shower his slowly close the door and go make some breakfast.

You woke up and take a towel to take shower.

YOUR OUTFIT TODAY!

Sewon woke up too she wants took shower because she not uncomfortable.

Sewon outfit 

after all, is done you two go to the dining table for breakfast. "Goodmorning," You say to them. "Goodmorning" Changbin reply to you.

You sit beside Lee know and put Sewon sit beside you. Bangchan gives food for you and kisses your forehead.

"OMG, HYUNG!" Jisung say to Bangchan. "We want morning kiss to Hyung!" everyone teasing you. You laugh.

While eating you want to tie your hair to feed Sewon food. But you didn't realize Bangchan make love bite at your neck. "WOW, WHAT IS THIS??" Lee know shouted while close his mouth. Everyone looking at you with face shock.

You confuse why they react like have something on your neck. "is that love bite y/n?" Hyunjin says to you. You suddenly realize what happened yesterday and quickly hide it.

"ANYTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT BETWEEN YOU AND Y/N?" Changbin says to Bangchan everyone looking at Bangchan.

"What??" I didn't have time to do anything because Sewon woke up and cried. Everyone nodded and laugh. "We will taking care Sewoon tonight Hyung" Jisung path on Bangchan shoulder and make you shyer and can't say anything.

(SKIP TIME!!)

You want to get ready for work so you quickly choose your clothes to go cafe.