Bad luck

I wake up take a bath, brush my teeth and change for school. I walk downstairs greeted by Jenna giving me a pointed look and then Tyler and Matt looking very much hung over on the couch.

I raise my hands in mock innocence as i descend the steps. "I promise you they slept in the guest room and i am very much hung over free." I assure making sure that I don't get in trouble. They actually did sleep in the guest room.

Fuck was it hard to get Matt off the roof but we did it... somehow.

I walk over to Tyler and Matt helping them both up from the couch and they let out pained groans.

I take off my sunglasses waving it around. "Only one pair so one of you could use it.."

Matt reaches for it and i pull it back. "Really Em.." he groans. You think i was going to miss an opportunity to mess with them?

I hand it to Matt."Well.. we need to leave I'll drive. bye Jenna.." i call out leading both Tyler and Matt out.

"Be good please Emily no smart ass comments.." she calls out. What did she mean.

" I'm always good." I call back earning a scoff from Matt. Um.. don't even.

He lets out a groan as i pull the shades off his face. Don't mess with me Donovan.

--------

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie urges. Why was she suddenly so against it.

I was hanging out with Bonnie and Elena right now outside the school.

"Weren't you the one who told her to go for it?" I stop. She shoots  me a not helping look which i shrug at.

"Now I'm saying take it slow."

Elena furrows her eyebrows at her. "Why the about-face?" She asks.

"It's not an about-face." Bonnie defends. "You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

Elena rolls her eyes before giving Bonnie a questioning look. "Oh, because I'm so that girl." My sister with the sarcasm. Look at me being a bad influence.

Honestly I agreed with Bonnie Stefan gave me some weird ass vibes and so did his brother, but I also feel like Stefan's a good person.

"Seriously, what are you not saying?" I throw my hands up turning to her. "It's stupid." She dismissed which i let out an annoyed groan at.

"Bonnie..." Elena trails urging her to go on.

"What?"

"Spit it out." I demand with a glare.

She lets out a hopeful sigh before beginning talking. "I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling." She blurts and my breath catches.

What the fuck.

"Are you okay?" Elena furrows her brows at me taking her attention off of Bonnie. I flinch a little as she places her hand on my shoulder and she quickly retracts it as she sees my reaction. I turn back to Bonnie a little shaken up. "You got a feeling.." I trail and she lets out a sigh before giving a dismissive wave.

"I know it's stupid okay." She defends and i shake my head. "No uh.... like a cold breeze almost like.... death?" I ask and she freezes for a second.