Chapter 4- INA

Can anyone please tell me that NICK BATEMAN is one FINE guy!!! I cant even believe it when I look at him.

----

ENJOY 

VOTE 

COMMENT1!

His lips were on mine. His lips were on freaking mine!

It took a moment to comprehend this information; I think my brain just went into overdrive. I tried to push him off me but he took that as an invitation to grab my waist and put his tongue in my mouth. Not going to deny it didn't feel good because it did and when I finally did responded he pulled back.

"You kissed me back." He grinned and I slapped him.

"What the hell was that?" I peeked past him to see Hannah Hardwick standing behind him anger radiating off her in waves. Caleb turned around and placed his hand on waist staring at me dreamily.

"Play along."

"Don't you dare!" I hissed and flashed a smile at Hannah as my hand purposely pinched Caleb on the side. He hissed in pain.

"Oh Hannah I didn't see you there." Like hell you didn’t.

"You went from me to-to that?" she asked with shock.

"I can see why." I said mocking her with my gaze.

"Let me introduce you to my girlfriend Ina."

"Girlfriend?" Hannah and I replied in unison.

"Please just do this and I swear to leave you alone." he whispered in my ears kissing my cheek."Now giggle." I did pretending he told me something cute and I playfully hit his chest.

"Oh stop it. Sweet cakes."

"So you broke up with me for her... and I thought he offered you sex." She asked me.

"Well I lied, he offered me more and now we are official." I said hoping I sounded convincing. I probably did I was good at lying.

"Now Hannah please leave us. I want some quiet time with my favourite chocolate pumpkin before class." He teased as she stormed off to lord knows where and I pushed Caleb off me.

"Chocolate pumpkin?" he shrugged as a smile began to form on his face. Oh lord did I say I had a thing for dimples oh yes I do.

"Thanks for that."

"Yes well. You can leave."  He frowned.

"Aren't you going to say anything?"

"About what?" Before he could reply the bell signalling the end of lunch rung and he moved back.

"We'll talk soon."

"No we won't because you said you'll leave me alone." I poked him as I turned on my heel back to my show room.

---

When I got home my mother was having a go at my father but it wasn't a row. I don't remember the last time my parents argued. They were one of those sickly PDA couple, who always had to touch each other. I was so used to it, it didn’t bother me, but when my cousins came around and saw it, it made them uncomfortable and I can understand because my uncles and aunt weren’t like that, they didn’t even hold hands in front of their children let alone hug. I knew it had something to do with the fact my parents were on a brink of divorce ions ago and they saw a marriage counsellor who advised them to be more loving towards each other, more kisses, more hug and more laughs and with my father being a pilot and spends most of the year travelling, it was a good advice well kept.