Itachi x Reader | 7MIH

Request: Could u do an Itachi 7 minutes in heaven .?

Warnings: Language, slightly NSFW

__

You sighed as you rummaged through the bag, feeling around for something that would give you a more bearable member.

The last thing you wanted was to end up in the closet with an idiot like Tobi. Or worse...Hidan.

You shuddered as your hand ran over a rosary.

As you continued to feel around in the bag, you felt something oddly soft under your fingers.

Curious as to what it was, you grasped the object in your hand and pulled it out of the bag, only to find that it was multiple objects.

You stared down at the plume of black feathers in your hand, wondering who on earth could have put them in the bag.

Kisame whistled as Itachi's polished nails came up to run through his hair and he made his way towards the closet; hardly sparing you a glance.

Your eyes widened slightly at the realization that you had picked out Itachi's item out of the bag.

You couldn't decide whether or not you more excited or nervous.

Sure he was hot, but he was also....

A downer? A mass murderer? The last Uchiha and the hottest man you will ever meet?

Your cheeks burned slightly at the last one.

With a quiet sigh, you shoved the feathers into your pocket and followed Itachi into the closet.

The door slammed behind you not a second after you walked in and you had to will yourself not to flinch.

"Seven minutes, bitches!" You heard from the other side of the door.

Your eye twitched slightly, idiot

"You are...upset." You heard from the darkness of the closet.

It wasn't a question, Itachi had always been like that. It was like he could always tell exactly what you were thinking.

Shrouded in darkness like this, the only way to tell Itachi was even there was his velvety voice...

And the flush is back!

"I- no, sorry, Itachi. Hidan just gets on my nerves..." You responded, chuckling awkwardly.

Dammit! I am so awkward! Why I can't I keep my calm around him!?

Angry at your emotions, you huffed slightly.

Itachi hummed, considering.

"It appears to be more than that."

Blushing still, you look up to where you think Itachi is standing in the closet.

"I- it's nothing..." You muttered.

"Hmm."

Itachi stayed quiet after that, seemingly content to just sit in silence.

You didn't exactly want to be the one to break it, but you supposed beggars couldn't be choosers.

"So, uh. Are we going to play? Or just...sit?" You asked, cringing at how your voice came out.

"...I suppose I could comply with the...game. Though I didn't think you were interested in such things." Itachi said smoothly.

Great! Now he probably thinks I'm thirsty or something! W-Whatever, he said yes, I think..

"Well, not everything is always as it seems..and we're...running out of time.." You said slowly, your fingers starting to fiddle with the hem of your shirt.

You could have sworn you heard a snort, but before you could think more on it you felt a pair of soft lips on yours.

Your eyes widened once you realized what was happening and your cheeks burned.

Slightly shakily, you kissed back, bringing your hands up to rest on Itachi's cheeks, your eyes falling closed.

Your thumbs brushed over his stress lines and you would have felt bad for him having them at such a young age if you weren't so entranced by his lips.

Slowly, as if unsure, Itachi's hands came up to rest on your hips, and you could have sworn you felt Itachi's cheeks warm under your hands.

Itachi couldn't help the moan that slipped out when you darted out your tongue to lick at his lips.

Without missing another beat, your tongue met his and you explored each other's mouths. Sexual tension boiling over as you finally had a taste of each other.

You ran a hand through his soft hair as you continued to kiss, almost jealous at how soft it was.

Itachi let out another noise, and just as his hands started to wander lower, the door opened; light spilling into the closet and practically blinding you.

Eyes opening wide, you glanced to Itachi only to find that he was in the corner of the closet, arms crossed, eyes glowing their usual red as if nothing had happened.

Kisame sighed disappointedly, backing out of the doorway as you tried to leave. "That was your chance, dude." You heard him mutter under his breath.

Feeling your lips twitch slightly, you licked them, noticing they tasted faintly like dango.