MaxNeil coz im a sucker for it

Max pov
Neil is so annoying like omg just shut your fucking mouth already you stupid little bitch. Nobody cares what he's talking about i don't even know why he has a mouth like yeah kiss me please right now with your mouth on mine but no homo because you may be perfect but that doesn't mean i want to make out with you and talk to you and confide in you with my deepest secrets i wouldn't tell anyone else and then grow up holding each other close and then being sent away from each other until inevitably bumping into each other at a coffeeshop which will end up reigniting our star crossed love and it will be a modern take on a Shakespeare tragedy in which no one dies at the end. Definitely not that.

But really all he talks about is science and his new experiments and i can't stand it like if you like science that much why don't you just marry it already. Liking science is super gay in itself, imagine liking a predominantly male occupation?!?!! Sounds pretty sus to me. Neil is the imposter amogus.

I must admit, when i first saw that Neil moved to my school i was pretty excited, i mean he's been my best friend for years and we've only been able to see each other at camp campbell until this year when he moved. I was pretty psyched and i had loads planned out but now it's just boring how popular he is.

I would've thought that because of how nerdy and repulsive he is to girls and women and milfs then he would instantly be dead meat but no. Apparently not. The girls seem to fall in a dead faint at his feet and it makes me so angry. If someone says that they "really like smart guys" one more time I'm going to hurl all over the fucking slut who says it.

I can't stand them being near him and touching him and watching his every move so they can analyse wether he likes them or not later with their friends sitting around a laptop with a body language article set up.

Neils POV:
Let's talk about Max.

He's so funny and nice and amazing and he isn't as mean as you think of him once you get to know him. Sure he's a bit of a cunt but he can be so reliable and determined to make sure nobody picks on you. No homo though, i love the guy but i definitely don't think about how it would feel to wake up in the morning next to his face and kiss him goodmorning while going downstairs to make breakfast for us and our two cats called malificient and nala.

I don't like the way he constantly stares at me like he's plotting something against me. I think he likes one of the girls who keep talking to me. To be totally honest he doesn't have anything to worry about, i'm not interested in them for some reason. I don't know what it is but they just don't appeal to me.

Max is staring at me again. It's bugging me. Why does he have to do that??? It's such a dickhead move. It makes me feel so self conscious like just stick to your own business. I know we're supposed to be best friends and everything but that doesnt mean he knows everything about me and whats going on with my life 24/7. And it's not like he needs to know because if it was really important i would have told him already.

"You have such a disagreeable face"

Oh no

Max POV
Excuse me?!
"What?"

"You have a disagreeable face" he states, as if it was a commonly known fact about me.

"WHAT??! Why would you say that?? What's wrong with you?!"

Everyone's scattered, of course.
Pussies.

"I don't know Max but you're get on my nerves now. I just wanted to have an argument with you, okay?'

"Why? That's really fucking stupid"

"I DON'T KNOW MAX! ALL I KNOW IS THAT I DON'T LIKE BEING IN THIS SCHOOL AND I DON'T LIKE YOUR PERFECT FACE AND YOUR STUPID LITTLE LAUGH THAT'S ADORABLE AND-"

"WELL I DON'T LIKE ALL THE GIRLS FROLICKING AT YOUR FEET. I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU ACT AS IF EVERYONE IS IN DEBT TO YOU, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT?? THEY'RE NOT AND I DON'T THINK YOU APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE FOR Y- MMMPHH"

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

He cut me off with a kiss.

Pushing me up against the wall.

His fingers combing through my hair.

Chest pressed up against mine.

Hands pinning my arms down over my head.

Neils POV:

I kissed him.

Pinning him against a wall.

God his lips feel good.

How long have i wanted to do this?

A/N - hey guys i know this is crap and rushed but i wanted to write but fast because jm really tired and legit fell asleep while writing this so ur acc lucky i didnt start it with what i originally wanted to start it with which was "penispenispenispenis"