Scared love - NurfPres (as request)

Nurf PoV:
I watch the drama nerd from a distance, his acting captivating me. No, fuck that. I'm not gay. But.... he's so cute. His bowl haircut looks surprisingly good on him, and he just... makes me feel things. I don't know how to explain it ok?? It's probably just a phase anyway. I can't be gay. That's wrong. Ugh, I need to hurt someone now. And I know my perfect target.....

Prestons PoV:
I start practicing my acting as Nurf comes over in all his glory. Ugh, why does he have to be so cute but so mean. Yes, I'm like every girl in a teenage fanfic, I fell for the bully. I cower back into the curtain, hoping he'll just go away and won't see me.

"Hey, theatre nerd" he sneers at me

Fuck. He's seen me.

"Oh- uh hi nurf, do you want to see some of my acting?'" I ask, hoping I'll get lucky and that he'll get bored and walk away.

"No you fucking idiot" he says and then pushes me up against the wall (which i was surprisingly into while being scared for my life)

He looks at me, his eyes studying my face. He turns his head, looking around. Why would he be worried about that? Everyone knows that he bully's next, it's no secret. While I'm thinking I feel something in my lips. It's his. I stand there frozen, but then... I did what I don't think I'd ever do. I kiss him back, just as hard, and I hope with as much passion.
As soon as they were on they were off, and I found myself craving his iron ironically soft lips.

"Don't you dare fucking tell anyone about this" he says, and I study his flustered face.

"Not if you tell anyone about this"

And I Grab his shirt and pull him in for another unexpected kiss

ah that kiss was bliss