Part 14

PART 14

JACK’s POV:

With my arm still around Lilian, I feel her turn multipletimes underneath me. Suddenly I hear her weap, and sit up in bed removingmyself from her. She’s now facing me from turning, once again, and I see tears rolling down her face.

She’s having a nightmare.

I rub her shoulder, and kiss her lips telling her to wake up.

She bounces up taking her head off the pillow to sit up and inhales a deep breath.

“Are you okay babygirl? It was just a dream.”

She doesn’t respond, her breathing is still shaky.

I bring her closer to me and lay her head against my chest,

“Hey, breathe in and out, it’s going to be okay. Here, put your head on my lap-“

She lays her head on my lap with a pillow underneath, pulling her shirt up her back, signaling me to make her feel better.

I draw small shapes in her back, gently rubbing my fingers across her lower back, feeling her back rise and go down slowly with the rhythm of her breaths.

She sniffles and the tears stop when I finally ask,

“Do you want to tell me about the nightmare or would it make it worse?”

Still rubbing her back, she barely lets out the words, “Just promise to never leave,”

While I rest my back and head against the headboard of my bed, she straddles me, just hugging me tight.

I take her head off my shoulder and move her face right in front of mine, our foreheads touching,

“I will never leave you babygirl, whatever you had a nightmare about, it was just a dream. I’m not going anywhere, okay?”

She nods and kisses me.

Just one peck on the lips from her makes my entire stomach flip, god I want her so bad.

“The boys are probably up already. But if you’re still tired, we can go back to sleep.”

Lilian’s POV:

I look out the window, and the sun is going down; we had to have been asleep for a couple hours.

“No it’s okay, I’m kinda hungry anyways.”

He laughs before getting out of bed before me and putting his shirt on.

I get out of bed and look in the mirror on my wall.

Shit, I look terrible.

While judging myself, Jack comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso,

“Stop it.”

We walk away from the mirror and leave my room; I’m still not wearing pants, oh well.

We find all the boys downstairs, just waking up and making food.

After Jack and I come into the kitchen, we start helping the boys make food.

They’re making breakfast, at 8 p.m., of course.

Cam’s always the one who cooks breakfast food.

I start getting out cups for drinks, when Cameron calls me over to him at the stove,
“Lilian, you’re not helping us cook. You’ve been through enough today because of us.”