Part 26

PART 26

LILIAN's POV:

I was sitting on the couch next to Matt, watching some movie we didn't know the name of in the living room. We saw the pictures of us on twitter already and decided to just ignore social medias for the rest of the day.

About half way through the movie, he looks over at me and asks, "Wanna go bowling?"

I giggle and push pause on the remote next to my thigh before saying, "Are you serious?"

He shrugs and says, "Yeah, let's go."

Standing up from the couch, he grabs my hands and walks us to the front door.

We put our shoes on and head out to the parking garage. As he hands me the keys to his car, I tell him, "This is one of my favorite things about you, Matt."

"What is?"

"You're down for anything. You're so random and you make decisions out of no where, you want to make the most out of everything."

He looks down, blushing a little. He's so cute.

"I would say my favorite thing about you, but it's everything. Even the knots your hair has when you wake up," he replies while tilting my head up to look at him, with him being taller than me, and kisses my lips once delicately.

"I loved your messy hair the most when I was the one to mess it up," he laughs before we get in his car.

How does Matt go from being adorable to sexual in like negative five seconds?

He opens the driver's door for me to get in, and I turn the car on. After he gets in the car, we head to the bowling alley.

"I'm so hungry, oh my gosh," he complains.

I look at him and say, "You just ate Matt," — I laugh — "There'll be nachos or something."

"I'd rather eat you."

I look over at him and my jaw drops.

"Oh my fucking- Matthew!" I punch his arm and get nervous all over again as he places his hand on my thigh.

-Hour and a half later-

JACK G's POV:

The boys and I just got dropped off back at the loft from the airport, as soon as we get there I run up the stairs, skipping three steps at a time and dropping my bag off in front of my room door. I go to the next door over and slam open Lilian's door and half-yell, "Lilian, what the-"

I discontinue my sentence when I realize she's not here, and I hear Johnson tell me from downstairs that Matt isn't either.

I groan with disappointment and say to myself, "Dammit, where are you?"

While looking down on the way back out of her room, I see the promise ring I gave her on her nightstand.

She took it off.

I pick the ring up and I feel my eyes welling up. I blink hard and push the tears back.

Not now.

I grab the ring and put it in my pocket and walk back downstairs.

When coming downstairs, I see the boys sitting on the couch watching the last five minutes of 10 Things I Hate About You, one of Lilian's favorite movies.

It's been like a day and I miss her like crazy.

I go to the fridge to grab a Gatorade, and then head to the couch to sit next to the boys.