Part 23

Part 23

It’s been silent for a few moments now, and I have no clue what to say or do.

I thought Gilinsky knew? Why would he be mad?

Jack and Matt are looking at me at the same time. Jack’s eyes have rage and sadness written all over them, Matthew just looks confused at the situation.

Gilinsky leaves the room and slams the door behind him.

“Go talk to him babe, it’s fine,” Matt tells me with a scratchy voice from him just waking up.

I nod and kiss his forehead and whisper, “I’m so glad you’re awake.”

I leave the room and shut the door quietly behind me, looking left and right to see where Jack went.
The boys are in the hallway, and they totally know what just went down.

“Elevator,” Johnson says pointing to the elevator at the end of the hall.

I see Jack walking into the elevator, and run after him. Once I reach the elevator the door is closing and I put my hand between the closing sides, causing it to stop.

I get into the elevator and hear the doors close behind me.

“We need to talk about this,” I say in a serious tone while going to the elevator buttons and pushing the stop button.

I feel the elevator shake a second before coming to a complete stop.

“Lilian, did you really just fucking stop the elevator?”

“Yes, I fucking did, Jack. Now let’s get this conversation over with.”

He groans and sits down with his back against the wall of the elevator.

I sit on the opposing wall facing him.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked.

“You knew, Jack. Remember that night-“

He interrupts me, “Don’t fucking remind me of that night. I just didn’t think you actually did it.”

I look at him and raise my voice, “You fucking moaned Madison’s name, Jack. You moaned her name. Are you fucking kidding me? All I wanted was for someone to love me. Not anyone else, just me. Matthew treated me-“

He reaches across the elevator floor and pulls me closer to him, sitting right in front of him.

“I fucking love you, Lilian. And don’t you tell me how fucking Matt treated me, I don’t want to know.”

“Jack, you’re such a fucking-“

He interrupts me again, but this time connecting our lips. His plump lips touch mine harshly at first, and then it moves to a gentler kiss.

His large hands reach around my back and bring me onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist in the sitting position.

After his tongue invades my mouth and we continue kissing for a moment or two, he releases from the kiss, keeping our forehead connected and whispers to me,

“And don’t you dare tell me he made you feel better than I did.”

A smirk comes to my face while I say, “Shut up Gilinsky.”

“You know I’m right, babygirl. Let’s not forget who won the game.”

We feel the elevator start to move again, the boys probably thought we killed each other.

I get off of him and we both stand up straightening our shirt from our hands being tangled in them.

We see the doors slowly open as the elevator comes to a stop on the first floor.

“I’m so fucking in love with you,” Jack mumbles while lowering his head to look down at his hands.

I look at him, shocked of the words that just came out of his mouth. It hits me everytime.

The doors open and we see all 12 boys standing there, waiting for us.

“If you guys didn’t work it out, we aren’t leaving,” Nash says to us.

I laugh and walk out of the elevator walking past them while saying, “We’re fine.”

I walk past the receptionist, noticing that Matt is ready to go, therefore we can all leave.

We walk outside and I’m standing in front of the boys, when we reach outside, we see a different limo waiting for us.

The boys stand next to me, knowing I’m scared to get in a car again.

Gilinsky stands closest to me and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers,

“It’s going to be okay, breathe, if you want, we can-“
“No, I’ll get in the car. Just, promise me that you won’t let anything happen to the boys.”

Jack nods and we get into the car, I hear Cam whisper to the driver through the window, “Be careful and go slow. Especially on that damn bridge. Got it?”

He hands the driver a fifty-dollar bill.

The car ride is silent, and as soon as I see us hit that bridge heading home, I see the marks the limo before left.

I breathe in and sink my head into Gilinsky’s neck and close my eyes tight. I can feel the guys looking down, too.

We could have died.

Gilinsky pulls my shirt up behind me, just a little and reaches his hand underneath it, calming me down.

He whispers to me, “We’re across the bridge, it’s okay.”

I sit up again and he moves his hand onto my lap away from my back.

The rest of the car ride is silent as we arrive to our hut, the girls are outside waiting with our bags.

“We hope you enjoyed your stay, sorry about the accident. Come back again!” They say at the same time, waving us back into the limo.

We leave the hut and head towards the airport.

In the car, Sammy gets a phone call and answers it, breaking the silence.
“What? No way- Yeah I’ll ask them. It’s up to Lilian. Okay call you back in a sec.”

We hear him finish the conversation and hang up.

Gilinsky asks Sam, “What was that all about?”

Sammy turns his attention towards me, “Look, I know a lot has happened in the last like 2 days, but.. would you be down to go to a party? There’s this party tonight, actually, all weekend, and-“

“Where is it Sammy? Back in L.A.?” I ask confused, why is this a big deal?
“Nope, uh-“ Nate says after they all receive a text at once.

I look down at Matthew’s phone who is on the other side of me, and read the text that was sent to over 300 people.

Oh my god.

“Vegas? You wanna spend the weekend in Vegas?” I ask debating on whether not this is a good idea.

The boys look at each other and then back at me, waiting for my decision.

They’re practically begging me with their eyes.

“Fine. I’m down. But there’s no rules, understand?” I say demandingly.

The boys nod and smirk at me, “Alright, but when we get back to the loft, we get pay back for whatever happens this weekend,” Nate says to me.