Part 15

PART 15

Lilian’s POV:

“Get me the hell out of here, I need to get my mind off this shit.” //

Still sitting on Matt’s lap with my back against his chest,I feel him pull his phone out of his pocket.

I turn around, facing him, still sitting on his lap,

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Don’t worry about it, babe. I’m seeing what’s going on tonight.”

He scrolls through his messages; texting people back for a minute or two. I can’t really see what or whom he’s texting considering my glasses are upstairs in my room.

While waiting for him to be done, I snuggle closer to him and lay my head in the nook of his neck. Matthew puts down his phone and wraps his arms around my waist.

Still basically straddling him, he whispers in my ear,

“Are you okay, babe? Seriously.”

I lift my head up to look at him and nod, he moves my hair out of my face.

“Whatever he did, let’s go make it go away.”

He lifts me off his lap and stands us both up on our feet by the pool.

He grabs my hands, holding them, and looks me in the eyes,

“There’s a ton of parties tonight, I can take you to one. Or, we can hangout here and we can all just chill out and watch your favorite movies multiple times.”

I think about it for a second,

What would piss Jack off?
“I’m down to go out, whose party? O2L’s house again?”

He nods and we both decide to go inside.

The boys see me walk inside, all asking me if I’m okay.

I get frustrated and tell them all at once,

“Look, I don’t want to talk about it. If you want to fucking know, go ask the fuckboy upstairs. I could care less. I’m going to a party tonight, and I know you’re all going to go if I’m going, so be ready in ten minutes. I don’t plan on looking that great.”

I walk upstairs without waiting for their responses; they’re probably shocked that I took control.
I walk into my room and into my bathroom. I put some dry shampoo in my hair to give it some volume. I put on a little mascara and bright red lipstick. I go to my closet and pick out some black high-waisted short shorts, and a white, low cut V-neck t-shirt. I pick a pair of vans when I hear two knocks on my door, which I had locked after coming in.

It’s Jack.

“Lilian, please let me in. Let me explain. I know I fucked up but-“

I walk over to the door, standing with my back against it, just listening to him.

“Jack stop, I’m not letting you in,”

My voice cracks due to me being on the verge of breaking into tears.

“Babygirl? Are you crying? Let me in, now.”

I wipe the tears off my face, pull my shirt down a little, check myself in the mirror and open the door.

As soon as I open the door, I walk right past him as if nothing had occurred.

He tried talking to me as I walked down the stairs in front of him, but I ignored him.