Part 19

PART 19

I wake up to an empty bed, in an empty room. It’s completely dark; I reach over to the lamp and turn it on. I find a note that says,

“Hope you slept well babygirl, we’re next door. Come see us when you wake up. x”

I set the note back down and go to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and shave my legs; after I get out I brush my teeth while standing in the mirror with only a towel on.

What am I supposed to wear?

I look around the bathroom and see clothes with a note on top.

“You won’t be wearing these for long, but they will do. x”

I don’t know which boy wrote this note, but okay.

I take the note off and put on the matching bra and underwear from VS, the pair of high-waisted jean shorts, a large red flannel – probably Jack’s -, along with a pair of black and white vans that look like they were just bought.

I comb through my damp hair and look in the mirror; I have no make up on.

I feel like I haven’t worn make up in forever, oh well.

I leave the bathroom and walk out of the hotel room into the hallway.

I wonder how late it is?

I knock on both of the hotel rooms next to me, waiting for the boys to answer.

After a moment of standing out there, both doors open and all the boys decide to come to my room.

I go back to sit on my bed and Gilinsky comes to sit next to me.

“So how’d you sleep?” Cameron asks sitting on the foot of the bed.

“Good, I want to get out and do something,” I reply.

Most of the boys are sitting on the floor and the others are sitting on the other bed.

They all look at each other in silence,

“What?” I ask.

Gilinsky says loud enough for everyone to hear, “We’ve already made plans. By the way, when was the last time you checked your phone?”

I laugh, “I don’t even know where it is, I’ve been avoiding it. Why?”

Nash says from the floor, sitting up so I can see him, “You do realize that it’s your birthday the day after tomorrow, correct?”
I gasp, “Oh shit.”

I forget my own damn birthday, but they don’t.

Oh god, what are they planning.

The boys stand up, and walk to the door. I follow them as we walk to elevator and back down to the lobby area. As we walk out of the crappy hotel, I look at the clock on the wall.

Holy shit, it’s 1 a.m.  Where could we possibly going on?

We walk out the double doors and out to the parking lot.

I walk to my car and try to get in the driver’s side but Jack makes me go to the passenger side because he wanted to drive.

We all pull out of the parking lot and get on the road.

“Where are we going?”

“Patience, babygirl.”

I roll my eyes and look out the window.