Part 11

Part 11

“Okay, guess we’re going to the beach at midnight; Roadtrip,” I say standing up from the couch. //

We all walk upstairs into our rooms to get shoes and whatever else we need. When I get in my room, I get my Victoria’s Secret tote bag. I pack a book, a towel, and a blanket for the car ride. I change into one of the bathing suits the boys bought me, and just put on a big Nirvana t-shirt as a cover up, still wearing my glasses. I don’t even bother looking in the mirror considering I’m just going to be with the guys.

I go to open my door to leave, and as I walk out of my room, Gilinsky walks out of his.

We stare at each other for a second before he takes my bag out of my hands and carries it for me. We walk downstairs; see all the boys ready to go, and start heading out.

Once we’re in the parking garage, we pick what cars we want to drive in and whom we want to drive with.

They all want me to ride with them, but I end up just riding with Gilinsky.

We all walk to the cars we’re riding in, and I walk to Jack’s. When I stand by the passenger’s door, waiting for Jack to unlock his Jeep from the driver’s side, he talks to Sammy about which way we’re going to take to the beach, I feel to hands touch my hips. Matt turns me around to face him and pins me against the car. His hands still on my hips, he kisses me roughly, his tongue invading my mouth instantly. I put my hands on his cheeks, holding his face.

He releases from our kiss, and I laugh a little before whispering to him,

“What was that for? Not that I’m complaining but-“

“I won’t see you for a few hours, I just needed something to get me through the car ride. Bye baby,” He kisses me on the cheek and walks over to his car.

He turns back to look at me one more time before getting in, and winks at me.

Jack stops talking to Sammy and gets in his car the same time as me.

We put our seatbelts on and he starts the car.

Before driving out of the parking garage along with the rest of the guys, he tells me,

“You’re in charge of music, or if you want it to be quiet, that’s fine, too,” he hands me his phone, “You can sleep if you want. It’ll be a few hours before we’re there.”

I nod and take his phone, going through his music. I find a playlist, and start playing it.

We pull out of the parking garage, along with the rest of the boys, and start driving to the beach. The roads are pretty empty; it’s basically just all of us driving.

After not talking for at least a god 30 minutes while listening to music, Jack reaches over to turn the volume of the music lower and then asks me,

“How have you been feeling lately?”

He’s worried about me.

“Jack, I’m fine, I promise. I would tell you if I wasn’t doing good, you know that.”

He takes his eyes away from the road to look at me.

“I just wanted to make sure my babygirl is okay.”

I smile, and look out the window. He starts to reach his hand out to me, and then takes it back.

Why is he afraid to touch me?

“You can touch me you know, I don’t break.”

He blushes a little, focusing on driving. He places his hand on top of my thigh, holding the top of my hand, intertwining our fingers.