Part 16

PART 16 

Lilian's POV:

I've been crying my eyes out for at least 30 minutes now,sitting on the floor of my bedroom, my back against my door.

Jack is sitting on the other side of my door, begging me to unlock it and let him in.

"Please babygirl, I need to see you, unlock the door. I'd rather you slap the shit at me and curse at me all night then do this."

I stand up, and I hear him stand up too on the other side.

I wipe the tears off my cheeks, and reach for the knob.

I slowly unlock it, hearing it click. Instead of opening the door, I walk away leaving it unlocked, and go to my closet.

Jack let's himself in and sits on my bed.

While in my closet, I take off the uncomfortable clothes I had been wearing tonight; considering my shirt had a ton of tears soaked in it.

I change into a large sweatshirt and take off my shorts, the usual.

Walking out of my closet, I turn off the light.

I need to relax.

With Jack still sitting patiently on my bed, I go to light two of my favorite candles, I put on one of the records that usually help me calm down, and turn off all lights in my room except for my lamp next to my bed. I open my window, letting the light wind flow throughout my room making it just the right temperature.

The moon shines through my window, it's still full.

I finally sit down on the foot of my bed, on the other corner, away from Jack.

We look at each other at the same time.

Just looking at him makes me want to cry.

I breathe in, still making eye contact with him, and let out a sigh and my eyes start watering again.

"Oh my god, what have I done. Come here-"
He scoots over and pulls me on his lap, straddling him with one leg on each side of his hip.

I weep into his neck, trying to get words out, but nothing seems to work.

My breathing becomes rapid again and I remove my head from his shoulder.

He looks me in the eyes,

"Babygirl, breathe. In and out. It's going to be okay. I'm right here."
He helps me inhale and exhale repeatedly, holding my face in his hands.

Still being on top of him, he lays us down, moving our heads to the pillows.

I lay my head on his chest while catching my breath, I feel him put his arms on my back, slowly moving his hands up and down.

I sit up in bed with him still laying down.

This sweatshirt is restricting me and all this crying is making me feel too warm in my room.

He sees me getting agitated with the sweatshirt and says,

"Just take it off and then lay on your stomach."
Without even debating the decision for a second, I take off the sweatshirt and throw it somewhere on my floor. He sits up as well and takes his shirt off, too, and then lays back down.

I look down at my bra, thinking about just taking that off, too.

I just want to be completely comfortable right now, and I know Jack couldn't care less about what I look like.