Chapter 12: Showdown Part 2

Before we start, I'll fill you in on what Yoshino's Quirk is.

Name: Yoshino Horiuchi
Quirk: Dream
Description: He is able to make people fall asleep or unconscious. The victim is unable to wake up unless Yoshino wants them to. He is also able to put people in his Dream Dimension. However, he can only put a maximum of two people inside. While inside the Dream Dimension, Yoshino is able to create anything at the cost of his own life force, resulting in a very painful and agonizing experience. The more creations you make, the worse the pain gets. The only people to know about his weakness currently are Midoriya, Bakugo and All For One.

That's all you need to know. Enjoy the chapter!

Yoshino desperately gasped for air as his Quirk was slowly starting to kill him. Bakugo staggered towards him and pointed his palms right in front of the dying man's face. Suddenly, the ground began to fall apart. The two heroes noticed Yoshino was slowly losing control of his Dream Dimension as the world around them breaks into multiple pieces. They see a man floating in mid-air, surrounded by a bright light. 

"THIS IS THE END!!!" Yoshino shouted as he fired multiple lasers in all directions. Midoriya, who was struggling to stand up, was almost hit by one but Bakugo had pushed him ahead of time. Everything was getting destroyed. They had nowhere to go. Midoriya knew that the only way to stop all of this is to defeat Yoshino once and for all. He stood up, enduring all the pain.

Yoshino stopped firing lasers and looked around to see where the two boys were. To his surprise, they were gone. Unexpectedly, both of them appeared on his side and attacked him at the same time but he blocked them with a barrier. Midoriya and Bakugo created their own platforms to stand on and immediately ran down. Yoshino chased after them all while attacking. The both of them dodged his attacks and retaliated. It didn't take long until Yoshino was beginning to feel the pain. He was about to lose but he attacked one more time as a last resort. He let out a scream as he glowed brightly. Midoriya knew what he did. It was a self destruction attack. 

"Kacchan! Run!" he screamed as the two of them fled away but the explosion has already happened and engulfed both of them. It was large enough to destroy the whole Dream Dimension. On the other side, Aizawa saw Yoshino's body slowly turn into ashes.

"What's happening?" Yaoyorozu asked but there was no answer. All of them went silent. Kirishima noticed that nothing happened to Bakugo while Midoriya was alright as well. Not long after, the two of them woke up at the same time. 

"Bakugo! You're awake!" Kirishima shouted beside him.

"Shut up! You're way too loud!" Bakugo shouted back but Kirishima just laughed.

-At the hospital-

"Midoriya-shounen!" All Might and the others ran beside Midoriya, who looked like he just woke up from a long coma. They cried tears of joy and smiled from ear to ear, seeing Midoriya awake.

"Welcome back Midoriya!" Iida said with a smile.

2 days later...

'It's been two days since we fought Yoshino. We didn't really understand what happened but it seems that he died before the explosion could actually hurt us. They told me about all the things that happened while I was asleep and I also told them what happened inside the Dream Dimension. We heard the news about Nejire and were thankful that she was safe and sound. However, after all that has happened, I'm still quite nervous at the very least. I'm still wondering how to fix all this...' 

Midoriya thought, looking out the window, trying to pass the time.

1 week later...

The whole class suprised Midoriya as he walked inside his classroom.

"Midoriya! Welcome back!" Iida said, waving his hand.

"Deku! I'm so glad you're back!" Uraraka leaned in close to Midoriya which made him blush like a tomato. Uraraka noticed this and quickly backed away in embarassment.

"Yo, Midoriya! How've you been holding up?" Denki greeted the green haired boy.

"I'm doing fine" Midoriya replied as he went to his desk, "But still, it was tiring to find your girlfriend you know?" Mina said, leaning on her desk.

"IT'S NOT FAIR! HOW CAN HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHILE I CAN'T?!" Mineta shouted while he gritted his teeth. The whole class got noisier until Aizawa came inside the classroom. Class has started for the UA students once again.

-After class-

Midoriya packed his bags and proceeded to go the dorms with Iida and Uraraka. On the way, they came across The Big Three. Nejire stood behind Mirio and Tamaki, which was weird since she wasn't the shy type.

"Hey, Midoriya! Can we talk for a bit?" Mirio asked while he nodded in response. Iida and Uraraka went ahead and waved goodbye to Midoriya. 

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Midoriya asked. Mirio looked behind him and pushed Nejire forward.

"Don't you have something to say?" Mirio teased Nejire.

"I know..!" she whispered behind her. She turned back to face Midoriya who gulped all his saliva. He felt tense and nervous before he heard her speak.

"I'm sorry Midoriya... I didn't mean all the things I said back then... I should've listened to you so... that's why I apologize deeply!" Nejire bowed. Midoriya was left in shock. He didn't think she would apologize.

"I'm sorry too, Nejire. I should've explained everything to you. I dragged everyone into this mess" Midoriya bowed as well.

"M-Midoriya, I-I..." Nejire stuttered. She suddenly wrapped Midoriya into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" she cried tears of joy and dug her face onto his chest.

"Nejire..." Midoriya placed his hands on her head and smiled while Nejire looked up to his face, "I missed you too"

They both smiled and hugged each other tightly once more, "Looks like they made up. Right, Tamaki?" Mirio looked at Tamaki who was facing the wall.

"Yes, they did" he replied.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Next chapter will be released soon!