Chapter 7: The Man In My Nightmares

Hello everyone just a short greeting to all of you! I hope you like this chapter please make sure add this to your library and I'll see you next time! :)

Midoriya POV

"What's all the commotion?!" Aizawa Sensei and the rest of the teachers came out of the dorms looking at me. "Midoriya!" suddenly everyone showed up running towards me. "Are you okay?" Uraraka touched me to look for injuries. "I'm fine Uraraka" she looked down to the puddle of liquid and walked upon it "What's this?" Uraraka started to touch the gooey liquid and smell it "A villain was inside the school" I casually said to her. "What?" "What are you saying?" all of them looked at each other. "What do you mean a villain was inside?" Uraraka approached me "Himiko Toga" I said with a serious look on my face "Huh?" everyone froze for a moment, "Himiko... Toga?" Yaoyorozu held her own hand tightly. "You mean Himiko Toga was inside the school?!" Aizawa Sensei was concerned about us and the school, "An exchange student named Miwako Kaede was Himiko Toga" I explained to Aizawa Sensei, he was shocked to hear that an exchange student was a villain all this time.

"No way!" Present Mic exclaimed while being dramatic "Her Quirk uses transformation so that must be it" Todoroki held his chin thinking. Some of us were confused and some were frightened. "Midoriya why aren't you at your dorm?" I simply couldn't answer or I really just don't want to answer, "I'm sorry..." I held my chest tightly and cried "Huh?" Aizawa Sensei looked directly at me. "Nejire... was attacked by a villain a-and almost died" the frightened faces turned to even more frightened faces, "S-She was attacked?!" Asui let out a small tear on the left side of her cheek. I weeped and sobbed as I held my chest very tight, "I... don't believe it.." Iida was shooked and frozen at this point while everyone didn't believe me "There's no way Nejire would get attacked right? Right?!" Kaminari also cried but he held it. I couldn't speak instead I looked to the ground and continued to sob. "Everyone please look at this!" Yaoyorozu showed us her phone which stated "Girl wounded in construction site police are now investigating the scene!". I didn't look at the phone whilst Yaoyorozu was scrolling down for more information. "Nejire was taken to the hospital!" Yaoyorozu shouted in surprise.

"She's safe!" Kirishima exclaimed while trying to high five Kacchan. "This is no time to be celebrating. Where is she Yaoyorozu? What's her room?" Aizawa Sensei questioned Yaoyorozu seriously, "It doesn't say" Yaoyorozu tried to scroll down for more info but it seems she didn't find any. "We don't have any information about which hospital she's in so I guess we would split in groups and go to every hospital right now" Aizawa Sensei suggested "That would take long Sensei" Mina complained at Aizawa Sensei "If you have a problem with it then just go home we don't need whining kids here, in order to know Nejire is safe we have to search inside every hospital to ensure that she's safe" I stopped crying and calmed myself down, after a while of Aizawa Sensei grouping us up he finally made the decision to group us into pairs. "Okay, you'll be in pairs so be sure to cooperate with your partners, for group 1 we have Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, group 2 we have Hagakure and Sero, group 3 Kirishima and Bakugou, group 4 is going to be Midoriya and Iida, group 5 Uraraka and Ojiro, group 6 is Shoji and Koda, group 7 Tokoyami and Aoyama, group 8 Mina and Tsuyu and lastly group 9 is Kaminari and Jiro, got it?" Aizawa Sensei ordered us to split up and find Nejire.

4 minutes later...

Kirishima POV

It's been 4 minutes and we still haven't found Nejire but we didn't give up and continued to search for her. "Man where is she?" Bakugou and I looked for Nejire but there's still no sign of her, "Where's that damn blue witch!" Bakugou made a bush explode near him, "Calm down I'm sure we'll find her soon" we ran to the nearest hospital "Tsk" Bakugou said in silence.

Jiro POV

"Found her yet?" I asked Kaminari who just came back from inside the hospital "No she's not there" Kaminari said sadly to me, "Hey don't worry we'll be able to find her" I slowly patted Kaminari's back "You're right" we ran again to another hospital.