Chapter 4: The Kidnapping

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I will create my own plot and will not base on the manga. The storylines are from the manga but I'll create a different plot so that it will look like love story BTW thanks for all the readers out there! You guys are the best also thanks for tuning in, I really appreciate it! There's already so many reads in this story! I love you all!! Peace out! :)

Midoriya POV

"W-What's happening?!" I was kidnapped by a man and a potato sack was put on my face, I tried to scream for help but everytime I yelled I got punched in the gut so hard it made me spit out blood. "Shut up!" the kidnapper said to me angrily. The kidnapper then tied me on to a board with some kind of belt, "Hey! Don't kill him.. the boss said so!" I heard another man say as he walked up to me, "Hello.. Midoriya so good to see you here" he said closely to my face "W-Who... are.... you?" I fearfully replied to him but he didn't answer "The boss wants to see his face!" the other told the guy in front of me, "Okay..." the man then removed the sack from my face, "W-What?" I said as I saw a group of people standing 20 feet away from me. "I never knew you looked like a coward" the other men laughed as he said this, "Now, now we don't want to scare the boy..." a big manly voice echoed through the room then a big man approached me "So are you Midoriya?" he asked me while  I just stared at him for 5 seconds, "I said... ARE YOU MIDORIYA?!?" he punched me in my chest and it made me scream in pain "AHHH!!" I screamed while spitting out blood, "I-I...... am...." I replied to the big man in front of me, "Well then let's start" the group of men brought a syringe to the big man and he walked up to me "This won't hurt a bit.." the big man injected me with some kind of drug and it made me lose sense of what's happening, "W-What? What's... this?" I went to sleep after I was injected with the drug.

"Where am... I?" I quietly said as I looked around and realized that I was kidnapped earlier, "Oh good you're awake" the big man said with a smile on his face "Release him" he said to his men and indeed they really did release me. I was composing myself when all of a sudden the big man punched me in the face causing me to fall back again on the board "AGAHHH!", "Tie him up" a group of men started to tie me up and gathered in front of me, "Do you know who I am?" he asked me "No..." I replied to him, "My name is Iwamoto Kiyoshi and I was hired to torture you ain't that fun?" my left leg was wasn't tied up yet and I used that advantage to kick him in the chin only to be stopped with his super fast reflex. "Hehe..." he then crushed my foot making me scream in pain, "GAHAAA!" I looked at the people in front of me and they all had weapons, others were't holding anything. I tried to use my Quirk but it didn't work, "It's no use kid we have drugged you with a very special drug that makes your Quirk useless for 10 minutes" The man with a bat said to me, "Well... shall we start the fun?"

A few moments earlier...

Nejire POV

"Phew.. I got away from that question..." I said to myself in relief, "Are you sure?" Mirio said with a smile on his face, "W-What do you... mean?" I said to him thinking that he might have heard Midoriya's question, "Oh nothing!" Mirio walked faster and went with Tamaki to talk to him. The day went well and we all got to our rooms, "I can't believe Midoriya would ask me that" I was got changed and ate dinner with Mirio and Tamaki. "So Nejire what's your opinion about Midoriya's body?" Mirio said excitedly while he caught the attention of the others, I blushed and froze for a good 2 seconds when suddenly Class 1-A came in, "NEJIRE!! HAVE YOU SEEN MIDORIYA?!" They screamed at everyone in the cafeteria "Huh?" I replied confused "Weren't you with him earlier?!" Uraraka asked me, "I thought he was going to sleep early..." I replied when Mirio asked them what happened "Ah, I see" Mirio said in realization "Why what's wrong?" I asked Mirio, "It seems that Midoriya has been kidnapped!" He shouted, "W-What?!" I replied in shock to what he just said, "We gotta save him!!" I walked over to Class1-A and asked them a bunch of questions. "Sorry... as far as I know Midoriya has been quiet and very serious with school for the past days" Kirishima replied as I went on with my interrogation, "How about you sir?" "What?!" Bakugou shouted at me. "I don't think he was included in the kidnapping" Kirishima sweat dropped. "Ugh... How are we going to find Midoriya?" I walked over to the other girls who were planning out something, "Whatcha doing?" I looked over the girls and saw that they were going to do something to me, "Nejire are you up for it?" Tsuyu said this while the other girls were getting something from their bags, "E-Eh?!" I screamed while they put a dress on me. "W-What's... this?" I was confused to what the girls had planned, "You're going to get the attention of the kidnappers with the power of seduction!" Mina energetically shouted, "Well.. if they ever come back..." Jiro said in doubt.