Chapter 5: A Fateful Encounter

Hey guys! I was not available in the past week or so because of my busy schedule with school. I'll try to make more stories, so maybe you will expect me to publish more I'll make a special tomorrow so it may take more than a week depending on my schedule and school project deadlines. Anyways this is a story about Midoriya and Nejire we haven't done them in a while and I guess you have been waiting for this, not to make it any longer I want to thank all of you for reading this story I'll continue my thanks at the end of the story! As always peace out! :)

Midoriya POV

It's been 3 weeks since I was kidnapped, I haven't heard from Iwamoto since. "Deku!" Kacchan shouted at me, "You and I have some unfinished business" Kacchan walked right past me and then the whole dorm went silent, 'Unfinished business?' I questioned myself as to what is that unfinished business. Aizawa Sensei came in and told us that the dorms would be guarded with more security to prevent the "incident" that happened to me, Aizawa Sensei continued to discuss everything that's going to happen afterwards. "Oh man... we have so many homework to take care of!" Mina closed her book and stood up "Everyone, let's party!" she turned on the speaker and played some music to dance with, the others joined her and partied like it's the end of the world we threw books everywhere and we even ate so much food that our stomach couldn't handle it anymore. We danced on top of our desks and made a mess, the music was so loud it made Class 1-B wake up, "What's going on here?" Kendo rubbed her eyes and she saw a total mess in our dorms, "Oi! You Class 1-B bastards! Come and have a party with us!" Kacchan screamed for no reason maybe it's because he was drunk? No that can't be he can't get drunk that would be underage drinking. "Like hell! We would!" Tetsutetsu also screamed, "Oho~ we have sweets and some delicious food for our special Class 1-B guests~" Mina seduced them by showing them all of the delicious food, "Hmph! Alright we'll join!" Tetsutetsu convinced the sleepy Class 1-B and they partied like crazy. "Man I guess we won't get of the hook with Aizawa Sensei with this one..." I laughed then suddenly The Big 3 came in with bags of pillows, "Alright people! It's pillow fight time!" all of us started to gather pillows and threw the pillows at each other. I was able to dodge it quickly using my Quirk "I don't think they can hit m--" I was forcefully hit on my face by a pillow, "Who threw that?" I looked and around and saw Mirio pointing at Nejire, "No! I-It... wasn't... me!" she threw a pillow at Mirio's face and I just laughed, "Hey Nejire! You're not going to get away with that!" I ran to her and hit her with a pillow making her laugh. That ends the night of Class 1-A and Class 1-B's party.

The next morning...

I woke up feeling nauseous "Huh? Why do I feel so dizzy? Is it because of the candy I ate last night?" I went to the bathroom and I suddenly barfed in the toilet which really smelled bad, "Hey Midoriya... could you please hurry... I think I'm gonna puke" all of Class 1-A and Class 1-B lined up behind the bathroom door they all had the same feeling as I did, "D-D-Deku..." Kacchan walked past me and went to the toilet to vomit, "Kacchan?" he banged the door in front of me there was nothing I could say. Aizawa Sensei came inside our dorms and saw us all lined up behind the bathroom door, "What is going on here?" he asked me, "Well you see... we partied last night and we kinda ate too much sweets?" I nervously replied, "Sweets?" he said in confusion, "Yeah..." I nervously laughed, he turned to his right and saw a whole mess "W-What?" he used his bandages and tied us up in one place, "Alright! You guys are going to clean this place up! The same goes for you too, Class 1-B" Aizawa Sensei implied, "What why?" Tetsutetsu aksed Aizawa Sensei, "Do you have any problem?" Aizawa Sensei menacingly glared at us, "No sir!" we all shouted.

A few minutes later...

"Man, I can't believe that Aizawa Sensei would this to us" Mina reacted, "Damn it! I knew we shouldn't have joined Class 1-A, even though they had all that delicious food and sweets" Tetsutetsu regretted his decision. Monoma laughed wickedly, "Huh?" we were all confused, "Isn't this weird? Shouldn't it just be Class 1-A cleaning this mess up? Why did we even got involved in the first place, right? It's so weird--" Kendo karate chopped his neck again making him pass out, "Seriously what's up with that guy?" Kaminari stated, we all continued to clean our dorms and we were tired as heck, "It's been 2 hours, don't we get a break?" Sato said to all of us, "I guess we could take a break" I replied, "Wait where are The Big 3?" Momo asked me, "Oh, I heard that Aizawa Sensei gave them a different task" I replied 'I don't know what those tasks were though...'

Earlier...

Nejire POV

"Huh? Where am I?" I woke up feeling something grabbing my leg, "What?!" I saw Midoriya grabbing me by the leg, "M-M-Midoriya?!" I blushed intensely and removed his hand from my leg, "I should get out of here" I started to walk to the door but I slipped, "Woah!" I fell face first on someone, "Ow... huh?" I realized that I fell on Midoriya and I blushed, 'WHAT?!?' I screamed inside my head, "Wait is my..." my body completely touched Midoriya's body, "Crap I need to get out of here!" I stood up and avoided all of Class 1-A sleeping on the ground, "Phew! I made it" I turned the knob and I was greeted by Mirio and Tamaki, "Yo!" Mirio smiled while Tamaki carried a bunch of food with him, "Tamaki? What are you carrying?" I asked him, "Isn't it obvious?" he replied I laughed but he brushed it off, "Huh? What were you doing grocery shopping?" I asked the two of them "Well it's for Aizawa Sensei" Mirio replied and laughed, "It's nothing really..." Tamaki faced the wall again "Can I come with you? Can I?" I repeatedly asked them until they said yes to me, "Wooh! Thanks Mirio and Tamaki!" I shook their hands rapidly "Well let's get going" we walked down the hallway until we got to Aizawa Sensei's office, we opened the door and we greeted him, "Hello Aizawa Sensei!" I excitedly said to him "Mirio did you get the groceries?" Aizawa Sensei asked Mirio, "Yes! Just as you said!" Mirio put all the groceries down on the table "So what happened last night with Class 1-A?" Aizawa Sensei asked us "Um..." I kept thinking until I remembered that we partied "There's no need to worry Aizawa Sensei!" I laughed "Well... Last night we--" I covered Mirio's mouth stopping him from saying what happened, "Shh! Don't say anything or he will get mad!" I whispered to his ear, "You do know Aizawa Sensei can hear you" Tamaki implied, "What happened?!" Aizawa Sensei furiously said to us with his same demeanor.

After a few minutes we explained everything, "What were you doing partying with the students?" Aizawa Sensei questioned us, "Eh..." we all backed up but he caught us and gave us a punishment "We need to clean the frontyard and the backyard?" I replied in shock "Yes, that's punishment for not keeping and eye on Class 1-A and B also for making the dorms messy" Aizawa Sensei then gave us rakes. Mirio started already as always, "We'll do our best Aizawa Sensei!" he energetically raked the leaves, "Who will clean the dorms?" I curiously asked Aizawa Sensei, "Leave it to the Class 1-A and B" he went back to the building, "Man, this is hard" I said to all of us "Well this is what we get for joining the party last night" Tamaki faced the wall, "Tamaki is right so now let's continue to rake the leaves!" Mirio energetically raked the leaves again, "Okay..." I replied feeling lazy

Midoriya POV

It's now 8:00 in the evening and we were finished with cleaning the dorms, "It took us this long to clean our dorms?!" Kirishima reacted, "Well, it is our fault so..." I replied "Hey Class 1-A and B!" Nejire happily greeted us, "The Big 3!" Momo "What are you doing here?" Mineta asked them, "We just finished our task!" Mirio replied, we all talked about what happened, with everything going okay I thought the villains had given up but I knew they weren't going to give up that easily, ultimately after 2 months I was able to train with The Big 3 and we were able to make great progress now I am able to make One For All's strength stronger I swear I'll make this power my own!

A month has passed and I felt myself getting stronger and stronger "Hey Midoriya will you join us for our training next week?" Mirio walked up to me, "Yeah I'll be coming!" I replied "Oh! Someone is here to meet you " He revealed someone behind him it was a person with baggy eyes, messy indigo hair and relatively tall compared to us, "Shinso?!" I was shocked, "Well, I'll leave you two here" Mirio walked outside of the boy's dressing room, "What are you doing here?" I asked him, "I'm here to train with The Big 3" he replied, "What?!" I was surprised to hear him say this, "Yeah, that Mirio guy should've told you earlier but I guess he didn't" I couldn't say anything because I was in shock "Well I guess I'll leave the decision to you, all of The Big 3 agreed to train me and that only leaves you" He walked to the door but I stopped him, "I... I accept!" I shouted, "Are you sure?" he questioned me, "Yeah!" I replied and smiled, "Hehe, I guess I'll see you next week" he walked out of the boy's dressing room, "I can't believe it! Shinso is going to train with me!" 'I guess I should stop talking to myself hehe...'

Shigaraki POV

"Well let's start" I said to all of the League of Villain members, "It's time to unleash total destruction!"

To be continued...

Hey guys it's been a long time since I was able to publish a story hehe! I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading this amazing story I really love you all, I have another special coming up soon so stay tuned, it may get published after this or tomorrow so please add this to your reading list to get updated from my story so sorry if this story is short but the next part will surely be fun I thank you all and as always peace out! :)