Chapter 10: Fated Battle

New chapter. Hope you enjoy. It's been a while since I published a new chapter ✍(◔◡◔). I still can't believe that this story reached 100K+ reads. Thank you so much for the support! Sorry for the long wait. Here it is.

Nejire POV

I felt cold and numb as I slowly opened my eyes. The sky was full of stars and the moon illuminated the whole street. I felt a stinging pain coming from my stomach. It was the stab wound that Toga gave me earlier. I could hear footsteps getting closer to me almost as if someone was running towards me. I tried to sit up but my body wouldn't move and I stayed there frozen.

"Miss! Are you okay?" a hero patrolling the streets kneeled down and asked me. My eyes widened as I felt relief, 'It's a hero...'

"We need an ambulance!" he said to another hero he was with, "Got it" the other hero replied, "Don't worry, you'll be fine now" he assured me. He looked down on my wound and saw a puddle of blood extending to his left hand, "Hurry! She's losing a lot of blood!" he shouted. My eyes slowly closed once again as everything eventually turned to darkness.

Todoroki POV

Yaoyorozu and I tried to wake up our classmates but it was no use. It seems the Quirk that the man used is able to knock out people for long periods of time.

"Why don't you use your Quirk to wake them up?" Yaoyorozu suggested and I nodded in response.

I used my ice to touch Iida's cheek down to certain temperature so that he would wake up. The ice covered his left cheek but he still wasn't waking up. I stopped and thought of using my flames until I heard an explosion nearby.

"What was that?" Yaoyorozu asked. I stood up as I realized someone was missing, 'That guy..!' I gritted my teeth.

A few minutes earlier...

Mirio POV

"We won't let you get away!" I shouted as Tamaki used his tentacles to grab the man. His hand emitted purple light as he tried to touch Tamaki's tentacle.

'I won't let you!' Eraser Head used his Quirk to erase his Quirk, before letting him touch Tamaki. The light from his hand suddenly disappeared. As Eraser Head and I were running towards him, a few pieces of flesh dropped on the ground and we stopped. Tamaki suddenly screamed and felt hazy.

"Tamaki!" I ran towards him. His tentacles let go of the man and his knees fell on the ground.

"Did you really think I would come unprepared?" the man said while showing his body to us. It had small needles coming out of his chest and waist, as well as his arms.

"You bastard!" I was about to use my Quirk but Eraser Head stopped me.

"Wait, Mirio! There's some kind of gas coming out" he looked at the man intently. I also noticed gas coming out of the small holes where the needles where. Slowly, one by one, the needles fell on the ground and more gas came out. The man eerily smiled at us.

"Mirio!" Eraser Head shouted as he ran back and carried Tamaki. I got ready to use my Quirk when suddenly a boy came flying down in front of me.

"DIE!!" he shouted as a huge explosion appeared. I realized who the boy was and smirked.

Todoroki POV

I ran towards where the explosion came from after explaining something.

-Flashback-

"Was that really Bakugo?" she asked, concerned.

"Yeah, he wasn't here when I checked earlier" I replied. I could notice that Yaoyorozu was really worried for our classmates, "Stay here and watch over them" I said facing the direction where we heard the explosion.