Chapter 11: Showdown

New chapter! Let's go! No POVs here.

At the hospital

All Might was seen running through the halls, trying to find Izuku. Eventually, he found the room where he was in.

"Midoriya shounen!" he opened the door with great force. All Might saw him lying down in bed, already healed. He sighed in relief, knowing that he was alright. Inside the room with him was the rest of Class 1-A. They looked confused and seemed distressed.

"All Might? What are you doing here?" Kaminari asked him.

"I heard the news... I came rushing in the hospital, worried about Midoriya but, he it seems he's alright" All Might responded. The class was still worried about Midoriya as he was still not waking up.

"Where are the others?" All Might asked the class.

"They decided to stay where Aizawa Sensei, Mirio and Tamaki were. I don't know what they want to do there but I guesss they're going to help them" Ojiro replied while All Might nodded.

"What about Nejire?" he asked them. The class looked saddened.

"We still haven't found her yet" Ashido was hesitant to reply. The whole class looked like they just failed a test. Everyone was gloomy and stressed. All Might looked at Midoriya, still unconscious in bed, worried about him.

Inside the Dream Dimension

"One for All Full Cowling... eight percent!" Midoriya got ready to fight the army of monsters.

"Let's go!" Midoriya and Bakugo approached the army with their fast speed.

"Attack!" Yoshino ordered his army to attack the two students. They were closing in on each other. The distance getting smaller and smaller until they were face to face.

"Smash!" he kicked the small monsters in front, "These small fries are nothing!" Bakugo made a large explosion, engulfing the monsters. One by one, the small monsters were defeated. Amongst the chaos, were the bigger monsters. Their strength were double the amount of the small ones. However, Midoriya and Bakugo were strong enough to beat them. Midoriya jumped high in the air and kicked the faces of his enemies. Bakugo created explosions and obliterated them. Eventually, they were able to defeat all of them.

"Impressive. You were able to take down the first wave" Yoshino said to the two boys.

"They weren't even that strong" Bakugo said as Yoshino laughed maniacally.

"Don't worry... the next wave is here" he said as the biggest army of monsters appeared. Their sizes were comparable to that of buildings.

"Is he serious?" Midoriya looked upon the gigantic army. He noticed something happening to his left. Bakugo was creating something from his imagination. A tall figure rose up from the ground. It was a scary creature to look at. Bakugo had created his own type of monster. The creature looked something out of a horror movie. It had sharp teeth, huge hands and was about 20 meters tall. Still, its size was significantly smaller than the ones Yoshino made.

"Let's see whose monster is stronger" Bakugo said as his creation leaned forward and bent its knees. It created sparks from its hands and in a flash, the creature flew, creating a gigantic explosion. Midoriya and Bakugo could barely stand up from the shockwave. The creature was in the air and landed on the monster's torso.

"It went so high up!" Midoriya was surprised to see it from up there. The creature didn't hesitate to place its hand on the monster's chest and then blasted it open, creating a huge hole in the center. The monster fell on its knees and down on the ground while the creature jumped from each monster one by one, blasting their chests open.