Chapter 2: An Unexpected Moment

A week has passed and everything was going great for Midoriya, well not everyday.. Kacchan still gets angry with Midoriya getting to train with the seniors and not him while the others were training harder, thinking that Midoriya might surpass them. This was the first day of his training with The Big 3 but something else happens.

Midoriya POV

I woke up at 8:00 am in the morning and as usual everyone was talking about me and The Big 3. "Midoriya! Are you going to train with The Big 3 today?" Uraraka said to me while she suddenly walks closer to hear my answer, "Yes I am going to train with The Big 3 today" I replied to her. "O-Okay" she said to me, I could notice that she was sad, "D-Dont worry.. I-I won't push myself too hard" I said to Uraraka then she hugged me tight. "I hope you'll promise me that" Uraraka replied sadly, at this moment I was blushing "Y-Y-Yeah!" I said to her stuttering. While I was walking to the others I saw Mineta running towards me, "MIDORIYA!!! YOU BASTARD!!" he said loudly. "M-Mineta?!" he then grabbed my shirt along with Kaminari "You bastard, why are so close with Nejire the hottest girl in Class 3-A?!" they said at me while tearing up.

The girls heard what the two perverts said "Midoriya was with Nejire?!?" the other girls said while squealing except for Uraraka, Asui, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu who really didn't know what happened, Mina saw everything that happened a week ago but others were confused as to what really happened. "SOMEONE'S GOT A CRUSH!!!" Mina said alerting the other boys, "I-I-I... d-don't!" I said to Mina while trying to stop her from shipping me and Nejire. "Who's got a crush?" Kirishima asked Mina and the other girls, while I tried stopping Mineta and Kaminari from killing me. "Eh?! He was with a senior?!!?" Kirishima replied shocked. At this point Kirishima was telling everything at the boys, "DEKU!! YOU ALREADY HAVE A WOMAN?!" Kacchan said angrily and now all the boys grouped up and ran at me restraining me on the ground with my hands at my back.

"How come this you already have a girlfriend?!" Kirishima and Kaminari said this at the same time. "I-I told you I d-dont h-have... a crush or a g-girlfriend!" I replied trying to get up "Don't lie Midoriya we clearly heard it from Mina and she's the Shipping Goddess" Iida eagerly said to me then all of a sudden The Big 3 along with Aizawa Sensei came, Aizawa Sensei used his bandages and pulled the boys away from my back. "T-Thanks" I said to Aizawa Sensei, Nejire was curious and all of a sudden she asked me questions as to what happened, I told her about what happened and about yesterday, as soon as she remembered what happened yesterday she was as red as a tomato. Mirio and Tamaki saw this and they poked Nejire out of her dreams and she unconsciously activated her Quirk making her fly everywhere. "N-Nejire!!" I said to her as she was approaching me with her Quirk, she then hit my head with her head "GAH!!!" I screamed in pain as I went down on the ground, she snapped out of it and as she opened her eyes, she knew she was lying on my chest with her chest on mine. 'B-B-BOOBS!!!!' that's what I said as I passed out because of thinking erotic things.

Nejire POV

I walked with Mirio and Tamaki as always, it was 7:40am in the morning and we were making our way to Midoriya for his training when Aizawa Sensei walked up to us and told us if we could meet Class 1-A to explain about hero stuff. I wasn't listening to Aizawa Sensei because I was looking outside the window thinking about Midoriya. "Nejire are you still there?" Mirio said to me while waving his hand making me snap out of my daydream, "Yes!" I replied to him. After a few moments we started walking to the dorms of Class 1-A, I was very excited to see the dorms and see Midoriya with his sleeping clothes on. I giggled until.. "Nejire why are you giggling?" Tamaki questioned me, "I-I was... i-it's.. nothing..." I replied with hesitation, "You sure you were smiling for no reason" Tamaki asked me again, "I always s-smile.." I said while thinking about Midoriya. I didn't notice I was blushing but not too long we were there *Sigh* 'I'm glad no one saw me blushing' I simply said inside my head.