Chapter 3: First Day Of Training

It was a normal day nothing much has happened in their lives. I guess you could say that the villains have taken a break... No they started planning their biggest threat yet and just started to grow in the darkness. This continues the part where Nejire found Midoriya under the bed.

Midoriya POV

'CRAP SHE SAW MEEEE!' 'WHAT DO I DO!!' I sat there like an idiot not knowing what to do, just when I was about to run out Nejire smiled. "There you are!" she said to me with the cutest smile you could ever see, "Were you hiding from me?" "Umm..." I tried to think of an answer "Yes! I was hiding... from.. y-you" I replied smiling at Nejire "Come!" she held out her hand and I reached out my other hand, I felt her soft skin go through my palm like waterfall, 'So soft' she pulled me out under my bed and she slapped the back of my head "O-Ow.." I said still in pain from the slap "Why were you hiding from me?" she started to question me? "U-umm... I just.." I tried to answer politely "You weren't thinking of getting rid of me, right?" she asked me again with a sad expression on her face "N-No! I.. wasn't thinking... a-a-about... that.." I said not to make her sadder, "You sure?" Nejire asked with her eyes wide open and face up close, "Y-Yes!" I replied with a red face. The whole world stopped as someone opened the door. We both froze there like a couple of sitting ducks, I activated One For All and quickly opened the window and grabbed Nejire, I jumped out and ran as far as possible, I tripped and fell upon Nejire's chest, we both blushed and stood up with smoke coming out of my ears 'W-W-WHAT... IS... H-H-HAPENNING!!..' I simply said inside my head, I could notice a leg coming from inside the ground. I was now scared I panicked only to notice a silhouette arising from the ground, "E-E-EH?!?!" I was quivering while I said this, Nejire noticed what I was looking at and jumped at me screaming I couldn't grab her and we both fell with her face upon mine, this time we were holding hands, her face was red and it looked like she was about to explode while I was also the same. This position.. it looks like something out of a mature film. Some of our classmates came out and looked for the scream they just heard. "What was that?" I heard Sato say this while running towards our direction with a flashlight, "There it is!" I heard Uraraka coming from our right. We couldn't move it's like we were stuck with glue, Nejire and I heard everyone's footsteps following Uraraka. A light shined at our faces and we saw all of them with surprised looks on their faces, "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" the others looked away from Nejire and I. "MIDORIYA!!! YOU BASTARD!!!! WHY ARE ALREADY DOING 'IT' WITH NEJIRE?!?!?" Mineta said with jealousy and while tearing up, also Kaminari tried to use his quirk on me, "I-I-It's.. n-not... what y-y-you think!!..." I replied while activating One For All at 8% and jumping as high as I could before the boys caught me. Nejire used her Quirk and made us fly to safety while still holding one of her hands. We got into the Gamma Field where no one was and we thought it would be safe, Nejire stopped blushing while I was catching my breath. We were still holding our hands but she quickly removed her hand from mine. "I-I-I'M.. S-S-SO... S-SORRY! Nejire said to me while bowing her head, "N-No.. i-it was my... fault" I tried not to let her blame herself for what happened...

Nejire fell down on her knees and began to cry "I-I'm... s-sorry..." she said to me while covering her face, at this very moment I couldn't help but hug her and put her near my chest. "W-why a-are.. yo--" I was interrupted by her, "I can't do... things.... right I a-always m-m-mess.. things up..." she replied, "B-But... it wasn't your fault.." I said politely "I-It was my fault... if I just woke you up on my bed... then this wouldn't have happened and... if I didn't became a coward just by looking at--" I was interrupted again "Stop!" she screamed at me "Stop s-saying that.. i-it wasn't m-my fault.. people always say this when this happens.. b-but I know they're.. just trying to m-make me feel b-better.." she said while still crying. "I a-always... wanted to.. b-become a hero to save... people but.. how can I s-save people when I a-all I do is m-mess things.. up... I hate... myself.." my heart sank as I heard her say this.... I was saddened to see her cry and that made me cry too. "All I want.. is to change my personality.. I can't do anything right.. I'm a failure" I clenched a fist thinking about what she just said, "DON'T YOU 'EVER' SAY THAT YOU'RE A FAILURE AND THAT YOU HATE YOURSELF!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "You aren't a failure... I mean it.." I said while trying to make her feel better. "B-But.. I made your classmates think.. that we were--" I interrupted her, "Who cares about what they think! You're you.. and you should be proud of that" I saw her getting enlightened by what I said "I once told myself