Day 6: good night

Filler chapter I don't really like it but whatever
(Y/n)s pov:

I jolted up from my sleep and ran out to Desna. I can't believe I just let myself fall asleep what if someone attacked again. I scanned the deck to find desna was fine and just staring out on the starboard side.

"Oh your awake" Desna said turning around.

"Yep, ok ok do we have any idea where we are" I asked him pacing around the deck.

"No you did over do it a bit with the wave" he said with a snigger, Desna and his fucking dark humour.

"Your welcome for me saving your life, now in more pressing matters, how are we gonna get home, get food, etc" I said pacing further. As I was panicking Desna placed his parka over my head.

"Eh?" I asked turning my head.

"I figured you would be cold in just a bra and pants" Desna said raising an eyebrow in a teasing glance.

"OH THAT UM YEAH CHILLY YES" I said now realising I had been half naked in front of Desna and pulling the parka on properly. He just laughed in melodic voice.

"Now on the subject of matter, food" I said sitting next to Desna.

"We don't know where we are, we don't have money and we don't have any other possessions" Desna said rolling his eyes.

"Shut your face, does this thing have a kitchen" I asked Desna grumpily.

"Well not from what I've seen, I haven't checked any cupboards, just looked around the rooms" he said walking into the hull.

I followed close behind. We checked all the cupboards, only a single pot.

"That's disappointing" I said looking at the measly old pot.

"The best thing we're gonna get is boiled fish" desna said disappointed.

"Better then starving" I said with an unenthused shrug.

Time skip

"Your a horrible cook" Desna said throwing his cooked fish back into the sea.

"Shut up" I growled throwing my fish in with it. Wasn't my fault there was nothing to cook with , not even any salt or pepper.

"The best option we have is to try and find some earth kingdom village" Desna said laying down on the deck.

"Yeah, you better help with me with moving the boat or I'm gonna use you as fur coat" I said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah alright, princess waves" he said rolling his eyes.

"Princess so that's my nickname now, princy?" I said with a smirk.

"Well you seem to be so enthusiastic about them" desna said smirking. I decided to play along with him.

"Ah yes Desna something we should talk about, huan told me some things~" I said teasingly.

He then stiffened as if he was scared.

"What did he tell you" Desna asked me, I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Well he said that you were a pompous asshole" I said laughing slightly. Desna frowned.

"But I don't think your a pompous asshole, I think your a smart ass" I said smiling, he rolled his eyes.

"You can have the bed tonight" I said with a yawn, I stretched my arms lazily. Desna picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yelled surprised by the motion.

"You won't listen to me" he said opening the cabin door. Desna threw me onto the bed, he towered over me for a second, his eyes then darted around the room.

"Good night" he said turning to leave the room.

"W-Wait Desna" I yelled grabbing the sleeve of his shirt.

"Yes" Desna said turning to face me. My confidence dropped.

"C-could you stay with me, please" I asked him avoiding his stare, my face became hot and I was regretting my decisions.

"Miss independent wants me to sleep with her?" He said with a small smirk.

"Hey I'm in your coat, a bra and pants it's not exactly warm" I reasoned, pulling him down next to me.

Desnas pov:

(Y/n) pulled me down onto the bed next to her. There was a kinda uncomfortable gap between us.

I heard her take a deep breath, she then moved over to lay on my chest. I placed my hand cautiously on her waist. I felt her shift lightly but she didn't push it off. That was a good sign right?