day 3: land ho princy

Desnas pov:

I sat up from my bed and walked over to the small desk that sat there.

Dear Eska
Only one more day on the water, only one more day on this boat with all of these ignorant drunken sailors. Surprisingly (y/n)'s became much more tolerable, perhaps it was because of the lack of pranks, perhaps it was the fact that most of our interactions were making fun of the other members of the ship, but I digress shes still tiresome, she's made a sport of making fun of me.

"Whatcha writing princy" a familiar female voice cooed behind me, I flinched and whipped around angrily.

"How many times have I told you not to sneak up on me (y/n)" I growled, turning away from the excitable girl.

"I don't know maybe 12 times, anyways I found this book in book in the library, it's on old fire nation traditions, it showed a ring worn by profits and oracles, some of the kanji is the same thats on my ring" she said pushing the book onto my desk. The paper was a yellowing parchment, sewn into a leather spine.

The writing was a thick font, it spoke of the tradings of ancient villages and cities, it went into vague detail about profits that guided the village by reading the response of a special ring that when heated can say different things.

"Interesting, you think that's what your ring is" I asked her mostly uninterested.

"Maybe, I'll have to wait to find out for sure" she said with a shrug.

"Now get out of here, I need to get dressed" I said realising the cold wind that covered my arms in goosebumps.

"Mm I don't care, your likely no bigger then that bastard Arrluk" she said rolling her eyes.

"Isn't that one of the palace guards back at the North Pole" I asked her slightly annoyed.

"Precisely the left wing, near your room I believe" she said flipping through her book.

"And you know this why" I asked her cautiously. I probably didn't wanna know.

"Started playing pranks on a few of the guards in the palace, eventually started going out with one of them" she explained laying down on my bed.

"Oh uh ok, get out now" I said turning to the large closet.

"Why" she said now smirking. My cheeks heated up.

"Because it's improper" I said glaring at her with a pink face.

"Oh yeah improper, just like starting fights with snarky comments and then having your body guard to get you out of them" she said with a giggle.

"Shut your mouth" I said turning around to change, I started raising my shirt until I heard a whistle from (y/n). My face went bright red.

"Stripping for me princy, how bold" she said feeling up my sides. Her hands were cold and dainty, the perfect mixture of punishing and pleasuring.

"Hmmmn" I let out a groan, while pushing her hands back.

"Ah it's so fun teasing you, see you at breakfast princy pants" she said waving to me as she walked out.

God what was that....why did it feel good? Primal instinct.....such a pain..

(Y/n)s pov:

"Come on (y/n) the bacon will be all gone by the time you sit down!" Zhong yelled waving me over.

"I know pebbles, I was just making sure he wasn't dead" I said running over to the table, grabbing a plate on my way over.

"How do you deal with him" Aput asked me rolling his eyes. .

"Maybe she's in love with big mr Desna" Tao suggested making kissy noises. I cringed visibly.

"Shut up Tao, I've known him for three days" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing some food.

"And? Love at first sight is a thing" Tao said taking a bite of his toast. I groaned.

"And so is patience but it's obvious that I don't have much of that" I said biting off a chunk of bacon.

"Plus all we do is fight" I said rolling my eyes with a shrug.

Time skip to docking

"Princy! Pack up your shit we have like half an hour till we hit land" I yelled out to Desna, zipping up my bag of clothing. All I got in return was a muffled groan.

The hell? Could it be some asshole trying to get back at desna...

I crept over to his door and opened the hing slightly to see the source of the noice. Desnas eyes were closed and his hand was in his lower regions.

My eyes traveled his tan skin, from his elbow to the tip of his fingers with rested at the base of his erect dick slowly going up and down.

My face flushed, I turned around swiftly and stormed back to my room.

He was wanking, jerking, masterbaiting, beating his meat. WHATEVER THATS FINE.

I sat on my bed carefully, I thought back to the scene I just witnessed. He seemed pretty big, a solid 8 1/2 inches and hung like King Kong.....

The groaning stopped followed by panting, he probably just finished. I looked into the mirror, my cheeks were red and my lips were quivering.

I've seen so many men wank, why does this phase me so much.

I took a deep breath in, I got up and walked out to the deck. I closed my eyes to try and shake the thought from my head.

I'm an experienced women for spirits sake. I'll just tease him about it later, I don't care..

"LAND HO!!" Tao yelled from the crows nest. I ran to the front of the ship, fans of metal could be scene from our distance.

I ran to Desna room. "PRINCY, WE'VE ARIVED AT ZAOFU" I yelled from the hallway.

"EGM UH Y-YES ILL B-BE THERE IN A MOMENT" he yelled back. I ran back up onto the deck to admire the city.