~•~ OS 4 ~•~ The Water Romance ~•~

(Mature Content 15+ read)

"Bondita..... Utho.... Subha hogayi hae....." Anirudh sat while caressing Bondita's face sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sakha babu.... Please thori der or....." Bondita said in sleep.

"Nehi.... Utho..." Anirudh said.

"Kya ap vhi... Ajaye ap vhi so jayiye....." Bondita said while offering Anirudh her duvet with closed eyes.

"Achcha.....ji?" Anirudh said and laughed.

"Ha... ji......" Bondita said and again drifted to sleep.

Anirudh thought of a plan. He washed his hand with cold water to make them cold and then kept the cold hands on Bondita's face all of a sudden. Bondita screamed out of coldness and woke up with a jerk.

Anirudh laughed wholeheartedly seeing Bondita's condition while Bondita glared at him. She puffed her cheeks and turned to the other side of the bed folding her hands against her chest. Anirudh kneeled on the bed and hugged Bondita from behind. His front pressed against her back while his chin rested on her shoulder and his hand wrapped around her folded hands that were resting against her chest.

"Gussa ho?" Anirudh cutely.

"Hmm...." Bondita said angrily.

"Achcha baba Sorry!" Anirudh said and kissed on Bondita's cheek.

"Nehi.... Aj apke koi vhi tarkib kam nehi karne vali hae... Ab choriye muje...." Bondita said and tried to get out of his grip but Anirudh tightened his grip more.

"Please....... Ajse nehi karunga pakka....." Anirudh whispered against her ear.

"Achcha thik hae.. Ab choriya...." Bondita said while Anirudh let her get out from his grip. Bondita turned towards him and gave a forced smile. While Anirudh still kneeled on the bed.

"Achcha ab batao... Bahar kab jana hae?" Anirudh said smiling.

"Bahar?" Bondita said with excitement in her eyes.

"Ha... Actually kya hena.... Muje meri Barrister Babu Bondita ko ghumne le jana hae.... Kiu ki kuch din bad hum London se chale jayenge bapas apne desh 7 sal bad....." Anirudh said while pulling her cheeks.

"Yay.... To muje aj mere Sakha babu k sath candle light dinner pe jana hae" Bondita said.

"Thik hae...." Anirudh said while Bondita jumped and hugged him tight resulting both of them fell on the bed with a thud. Anirudh's back pressed against the bed while Bondita was over him still wrapped in his arms.

"Bondita sukar manao ki ye vala bistar nehi tuta...." Anirudh said and Bondita blushed.

"Ab me huto chotisi Bondita na.... Me bistar nehi torungi to Apki assistant Shimla torigi kya?" Bondita said while lifting her head up from Anirudh's chest.

"Hmm.... Ye vhi sahiha.... Ek bat puchu?" Anirudh said.

"Puchiya...." Bondita said.

"Tum usse itna chirti kiu ho?...." Anirudh asked while Bondita's face flushed red. She immediately wake up from Anirudh and stood on the floor keeping her hand on her waist.

"Dekhiya... Muje ab bohot kam hae.... Me chali ready hone....." Bondita said and rushed to washroom taking her bathrobe and towel.

"Are Bondita...... Ye ladki vhi na...." Anirudh said and went to make breakfast for them.

While Bondita took shower under lite warm water and refreshed herself. She let her wet hairs open while wrapped herself with the bathrobe.

While drying her hair with towel she said to herself, "Ye Sakha babu... Vhi n... Ajib insan hae...kuch bhi nehi samajte... Kese boldia..tum usse ese kiu chirtu hu?.... Budhdhu hae..bilkul...unhe dikai nehi deta kya o shilma mirch kese har pal age piche ghurte hae unke..flirt karti rehti hae jesei moka mile... Saram nam ki hoi chiz hae vhi ki nehi....mere samne vhi nehi darti kuch karnese..... Or sakha babu to yese behave karte hae jese vo dud me duba tulsi patta hae.... Huh..."

Suddenly a idea crept on her mind to teach Anirudh a lesson. She sat on the floor of the bathroom keeping the door closed but unlocked. She started pretending as if she got hurt in her leg and screamed out loud, "Aaahhh Sakha babu!"

Her this scream was enough for Anirudh to feel as if his whole world got shaken.

"Bondita!" Anirudh screamed out loud panicking and rushed to Bathroom only to find Bondita sitting on the floor holding her leg and back.

"Bondita...kya hua.. Tum thik hota... Gir kesi gayi?" Anirudh said while checking her feet while Bondita was laughing inwardly.

"Aah Sakha babu.... Dard horaha hae...." Bondita said with fake tears.

"Kaha dikhao..." Anirudh said tensely.

"Aha....". Bondita showed her right leg to make sure Anirudh is under the cold shower.

"Kaha par.. O achcha.. Ayha... Ab thik hae...?" Anirudh said.

"Haaa!" Bondita screamed in happiness and before Anirudh could understand anything she opened the cold shower. Anirudh got fully wet and froze under the cold water while Bondita started laughing hard holding her stomach. Anirudh quickly turned off the shower with shivering hands.

"B..O..ND...I..T. A.." Anirudh said gritting his teeth.

"Kiu sakha babu.... Jesi karni... Vesi bharni....." Bondita said and again started laughing hard.

"Achcha ji!" Anirudh said and pulled Bondita by her waist. Bondita immediately stopped laughing as she could feel Anirudh's cold body on hers. She looked into his eyes fearfully when Anirudh opened the cold shower again. This time both got wet but their proximity warmed their body so much that the cold was having no effect on them. Anirudh's cold hands moving aimlessly on her waist while her hands wrapped on his shoulder. Both of them clothes had become transparent due to water. Time stopped for them. The only thing they could hear was their loud heartbeats.

Their bodies getting warmer and warmer even being under the cold water. Hormones rushing inside them was making it hard for them to control their feelings. Anirudh leaned forward and kissed Bondita on her cheeks while Bondita shivered under his touch tightening her grip on his shoulders. Not that Anirudh never kissed her on her cheeks but this was different. Anirudh retreated and saw Bondita who had closed her eyes due to this dangerous proximity. Anirudh turned off the shower. Bondita showly opened her eyes feeling the stopped of cold water. Both looked at each others eyes deeply. Anirudh leaned forward to capture her lips but just then he kissed on her lipline making her shiver. He tightened his grip on her waist making her stand on his feet leaving no scape between them.

He slowly leaned upto her ear and whispered nearly kissing it," I also know how tease MRS. BONDITA ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHURY".

She looked at him but looked away immediately blushing hard. He lifted her chin with his thumb as their eyes locked.

"I love you....." Anirudh whispered.

"I love you too...." She said that was barely completed as her lips were brushed against his. Both exploring the divine flavors and satisfied their thrust.

💕_________End_________💕