~•~ OS 19 ~•~ The Lip Kiss ~•~

I don't know but felt a sudden urge to write it. Hope you enjoy!
Unedited!

Happy Reading!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The curtains of cloud had overcasted the dark sky. The silvery claw was playing hide-n- seek and sometimes illuminating the earth. The little water droplets on the window was still chinking off slowly but steadily.

Anirudh was in his room embellishing himself for the grandeur wedding reception arranged by his very childhood friend Mr.Grey Davidson.

He wore a blue and black checked sport coat with a gravel grey pant defining his perfect muscular abbs. He settled his hair with gel and finally his hand reached out for sprinkling his favorite musk perfume.

As his gaze was fixed on the mirror only, his hands tried to reach the musk perfume. But to his surprise it was not there in its place. And before he could called out her the sweet jingling sound of the anklets reached his ears.

His lips curved at the corner as he understood who might it be. The shear image got formed behind the glass door and the melodic rhythm came to halt.

"Bondita....... Come in dear...." He said in a very adorable way making her heart fluttered.

"You knew I would come......" She replied still hiding herself.

"Why wouldn't I ? After all this theif is unique." He replied smirking.

"You are calling me a theif?" She faked anger.

"Aren't you?" He asked..

"Absolutely not Mr. Aniru...barrister babu..... " she replied and opened the door a little. She made her hand reached out through the space leaning her back against the door.

"Bondita...? What happened ? Why are you standing behind the door like that? Come inside." Anirudh said moving close to the door.

"Well..... I... actually its that....." She stammered and a flash of images ran through his mind making his cheeks hued in the brightest red.

"Ahh... Well I am all ready Bondita... You can come in...." Anirudh said hiding his blush.

"This time not me..... I came here to give your phus phus back..... I know otherwise you would have set fire in the house with your screams...." She chuckled while he frowned.

"I always scream Bondita?" He asked raising his brows and bending a little to catch her little glimpse through the narrow space of the door.

"Any doubt barrister babu?" She replied with a teasing voice.

"Huh! Well give me this... And why you are getting ready?" He asked taking the bottle from her hand and sprinkling on him sensually.

"For wedding ofc!" She replied while Anirudh's mouth fell listening to her and mistakenly he sprayed the perfume on his dazzling eyes.

"What! Ahhhh....." He screamed in shock and then for the unexpected spice.

"barrister babu......." Bondita caught her heart in her hand and rushed inside the door revealing herself.

"Show me your eyes....." She panicked and started blowing his eyes by cupping his face and standing on her toes dangerously close to him.

Anirudh's breath hitched as she was standing very close to him. Her lavender perfume was intoxicating. Although his both eyes were closed but still he could feel the atmosphere getting hot and sensual effortlessly.

Her lips almost caressed his eye brows as she blew his eyes gently without knowing what effect she was having on him.

"Kya karte hae ap? Is this the way you put on your perfume?" She scolded him between her blowing.

"Sorry....." Anirudh murmured feeling better and after blinking few time he slowly opened his eyes.

Bondita stepped back a feet as he opened his eyes.

"Ap thik hae ?" She asked him but found him lost in her beauty.

Bondita had forgotten the way she dressed today and now standing before him like this made her blush hard.

Anirudh surveyed his orbs from her head to toe and gulped hard. She was wearing a black short dress that came up to her thighs a few inches down her feminine. Her neck had a deep cut revealing how voluptuous her cleavage was. The dress was tightly hugging her hourglass body with a thin string holding it from her shoulder exposing her milky shoulders and hands. Her back was absolutely backless but covered with her long tresses which was symmetrically dancing along the breeze.

Her eyelashes fluttered as she shyly looked down due to his intense gaze on her.

"Bondita... Tum..yese tayyar kiu huyi ho...?" Anirudh's word dried up in his mouth seeing such seductive beauty infront.

"Kiu reception may nehi jana?" Bondita asked while putting the small strand of hair behind her ear.

"Bondita..... Vho bachcho ki party nehi hae.... And more over they are british..!" Anirudh said stressing on the last word.

"British hae to so what? Or me bachchi hu?" She said in anger and gave him a You-are-calling-an-almost-18-to-be-girl-a-child? look!

"Bondita.... The party is different from the usual... Try to understand." Anirudh literally begged sensing her stubborness to attend the party.

"Doesn't seems to me!" She told him through her eyes.

"Please....." He replied through his eyes too.

"Fine!" She stamped her feet on the ground.

"Thank you......." He said in a appealing way....

Bondita smirked at him and stepped a little closer to him making his heart accelerate at a faster rate. He closed his eyes because of the heavenly feeling of having her so close.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him little more closer to him. Her own chest was moving up and down due to uneven breathing still she tried to be bold.

"They are no different.....Just.... They kiss in front of the world and we in private!" She said smirking and immediately stepped back not before lightly pecking his lips.

"Bondita......" Anirudh groaned and opened his eyes only to find her running away giggling.

"Ahhhh.... The lip kiss......" He whispered blushingly and touched his lips where she just pecked.

**************************************

Thanks for reading! Check out this book from my profile!